TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Livery Rules

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Livery Rules

Post by LMR Bandit on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 22:06

You must have the official number boxes on the side of your car with your registered number in it. You must also have the window banner on the window of your car (number is optional, although I would appreciate it if you had your number on the window banner). If you need a vinyl pack, either PM me or PM another driver that has them. Failure to have these on your car will result in you getting last place points for that race.

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
LMR Bandit

TORA Race Number : 205
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3930
Registration date : 2012-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Livery Rules

Post by AMR Garage on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 23:34

I know some of the guys racing yesterday may not give a toss, but you can't penalise drivers for a rule you've just implemented.

You may have said about the decals during the race, and in the forums when I was trying to find rules on the decals. But they weren't in the rules originally.
AMR Garage

TORA Race Number : 442
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 3827
Registration date : 2010-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Sun 24 Nov 2013 - 23:38

AMR Garage wrote:I know some of the guys racing yesterday may not give a toss, but you can't penalise drivers for a rule you've just implemented.

You may have said about the decals during the race, and in the forums when I was trying to find rules on the decals. But they weren't in the rules originally.
They should of been in the rules and it has also been discussed about in the forums.

Community Team: ATR DAN l CRA Morphader l ErebusV8 l FranchittiFan l HaydieT l HCR Bellmond l henkymetcola l Hunty1981 l LMR Bandit l LMR Deftone MX l ShrinkingSteven l TJSteel l v Hurricane v l xKingCobra28

"I am not an idiot driver.  I am a smart driver surrounded by a bunch of idiots."
LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR Garage on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 0:16

Yes it has been discussed in the forums, I asked because I was looking to see if there was one, because it wasnt (and still isn't) in the rules you posted up originally.

Dishing out penalties should start from the 3rd round, now that you've made it a rule, and not punish those who didn't do what you asked of them, when it wasn't a rule.

Last edited by AMR Garage on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 0:19; edited 1 time in total
AMR Garage

Xbox One Playstation 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 0:19

Adrian is correct. It is not a good idea to make a rule retroactive.

http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 11962
Registration date : 2012-04-20

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 0:33

I already told Tweek during Sebring that he was being penalized for the number boards and Freebie is already out of championship contention basically since he missed Road America and there is no dropped round.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:09

I personally think the penalty is a bit harsh.

Turbo Power 77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2013-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:11

D4RR3N 3579 wrote:I personally think the penalty is a bit harsh.
It's last place points for that race. I honestly do not think that the penalties are harsh.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR Garage on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:15

It's harsh because...(and I'll repeat it)...it wasn't in the rules until TODAY.
AMR Garage

Xbox One Playstation 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:19

Yet I had already told Tweek that he was being penalized for it at Sebring and he was cool with it and he still didn't have them for Road America and Freebie already missed a race, so he's basically out of the championship hunt.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR Garage on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:27

Wasn't in the rulebook at the time, it would have helped if they gave a damn and not simply gave in.

Imagine not putting this thread up today. "JoeBloggs97" signs up, paints a livery without your required decals. Wins both the races at Mugello, enjoys the race, and is chuffed to bits, but oh wait! He's been penalised the points for a win because of something he didn't even find in the rules. How pissed is he going to be?
AMR Garage

Xbox One Playstation 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:56

The thread was put up today, so JoeBloggs97 did have six days to know that there is a rule for liveries.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AMR Garage on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 1:58

This is getting boring now,

You didnt put it in the rules, talking about it outside of the rulebook without putting it in the rules is completely useless, that's the point i've been trying to make, but you cant seem to see that, fine. I'll stop.
AMR Garage

Xbox One Playstation 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Turbo Power 77 on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 22:10

Bandit1097 wrote:
D4RR3N 3579 wrote:I personally think the penalty is a bit harsh.
It's last place points for that race.  I honestly do not think that the penalties are harsh.
The penalty is harsh because people who do not run the decals are not gaining a performance advantage. If a driver does not run the correct decals then they should be given a grid penalty for the next race. What makes it worse is the fact that it isn't in the rules. If someone joins up now and they do not know about the decals, they will then get last place points which in my opinion is unfair.

Turbo Power 77

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1235
Registration date : 2013-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Mon 25 Nov 2013 - 22:23

I'm not going to answer to anymore complaining in this thread. The penalties will stay and that's final. If you're not happy, I don't care. I don't care how much more you guys complain to me about it, I will not budge and I will not lift the penalties. Comprende? Comprende.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 on Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 1:50

Seriously?

If it's in the rules them it's there on paper to be followed, which everyone can see and can understand,

If it isn't in the rules then it's not a rule, and people can't be expected to follow something that is not officially there. If it was verbally talked about then the rules should have been updated to show this and make it official.

The TCR events, whilst serious racing in their own way, is supposed to be a way for people to enjoy a variety of racing in series that are a bit more fun and different from the usual. You may have people who come in here and race once and don't like it, so they are put off racing in other TORA/Online Racing events. However they may love the racing and the experience gets them hooked and they want to continue racing.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the guys that this penalty is rather harsh for the crime, especially when the rules hadn't been updated to reflect it. Trust me, I know how difficult it is to keep on top of rules and regulations and I have missed out a number of things over the years, but we've updated and informed people and never applied a penalty retroactively to someone because of my mistake.

Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13792
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Deftone MX on Tue 26 Nov 2013 - 4:04

Richy59 wrote:Seriously?

If it's in the rules them it's there on paper to be followed, which everyone can see and can understand,

If it isn't in the rules then it's not a rule, and people can't be expected to follow something that is not officially there. If it was verbally talked about then the rules should have been updated to show this and make it official.

The TCR events, whilst serious racing in their own way, is supposed to be a way for people to enjoy a variety of racing in series that are a bit more fun and different from the usual. You may have people who come in here and race once and don't like it, so they are put off racing in other TORA/Online Racing events. However they may love the racing and the experience gets them hooked and they want to continue racing.

I'm sorry, but I agree with the guys that this penalty is rather harsh for the crime, especially when the rules hadn't been updated to reflect it. Trust me, I know how difficult it is to keep on top of rules and regulations and I have missed out a number of things over the years, but we've updated and informed people and never applied a penalty retroactively to someone because of my mistake.
Well written Richy Smile
LMR Deftone MX

TORA Race Number : 275
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 3624
Registration date : 2012-06-18

View user profile http://teamlmr.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Fri 29 Nov 2013 - 5:01

Dropping penalties since I'm too lazy to penalize people.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CalgonUK on Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 18:57

can someone add me as a friend and gift me the correct the number boards, as atm im using the tora tcc numberboards.

GT;- CalgonUK

many thanks

CalgonUK

TORA Race Number : 231
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 20:12

Sent a FR to you. I'll send them to you once you accept it.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ATP Freebie on Wed 4 Dec 2013 - 11:40

Can someone gift me the number board and window banner.

ATP Freebie

TORA Race Number : 533
Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Windcharger8199 on Wed 4 Dec 2013 - 13:12

Freebie 53 wrote:Can someone gift me the number board and window banner.
I will gift them to you.

WRL Pepsi Max Cup Series Champion 1st 
WRL Valvoline German Touring Car Series 2013a (Drivers Championship) 2nd 
WRL Valvoline German Touring Car Series 2013b (Drivers and Teams Championship) 3rd 
WRL Valvoline German Touring Car Series 2014 (Drivers and Teams Championship)  1st
First TORA Win: TCR GT Revival S1 R5 Silverstone International.
2017 TORA ASCC 24 Hours of Daytona - 9th In Class/Overall (Myself, Ben, Ryan, Cozza and Monty)
    -#81 Snap-on Chevrolet Corvette DP Ax4x Warpath Motorsports

Owner and Founder of the Warpath Racing League (WRL)

"Humans are such to where if we don't see something on the news, in our minds it never really even existed." - Capt. Jergens from Eureka 7
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 999
Registration date : 2013-08-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CalgonUK on Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 17:46

does anyone know how to find your storefront on the tinternets so i can save and upload photos? ive forgotten

CalgonUK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LMR Bandit on Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 18:15

CalgonUK wrote:does anyone know how to find your storefront on the tinternets so i can save and upload photos? ive forgotten
I believe it's under My Forza on the Forza site.

LMR Bandit

Xbox One Xbox 360

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CalgonUK on Fri 6 Dec 2013 - 18:37

tell me if i have the number boards in the right place please?

CalgonUK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top