Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by RiverBlack JJ on Tue 8 Jul 2014 - 14:07

CRA Morphader wrote:If you guys need the templates for this, I can send them over aswell Wink  I still have them from last season...

Just pop me a FR and I'll send them across asap



Your friends list is full Sad, add me so i can get the boards
avatar
RiverBlack JJ

TORA Race Number : 224
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 207
Location : Colchester, UK (Same place as Standaman 94, weird right?)
Registration date : 2012-08-31
Reputation : 7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CRA XenoMorph on Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 7:07

Templates send to

fireblade9696
AMG Pr3d
JvanEssen
connor7195


Pop me a FR for the ones that need a set and I'll send it across Wink
avatar
CRA XenoMorph

TORA Race Number : 37
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1233
Location : Halle (Westfalen), Germany
Registration date : 2012-05-03
Reputation : 7

View user profile http://www.clubcraracing.fullforums.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by PRT DemoN on Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:26

can any 1 send me that please
avatar
PRT DemoN

TORA Race Number : 843
Number of posts : 48
Location : portugal
Registration date : 2013-06-07
Reputation : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by JVanEssen on Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 12:33

Thanks Morph!
avatar
JVanEssen

TORA Race Number : 661
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 311
Location : Boulder,CO
Registration date : 2014-01-21
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://metaskate.com

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by HaydieT on Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 13:35

For anybody that needs them, Send me an FR today and I'll get them across to you
avatar
HaydieT

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2343
Location : Hastings, UK
Registration date : 2012-08-15
Reputation : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by RW26 BLAZE on Wed 9 Jul 2014 - 23:02

could u send me the vinyls please RW26 BLAZE




be advertising my friends work on here
https://www.patreon.com/etherealworlds where dreams are made off
http://ethereal-worlds.com/


avatar
RW26 BLAZE

TORA Race Number : 515
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 986
Location : Manchester, United Kingdom
Registration date : 2012-07-15
Reputation : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 18:34

The British 1st wrote:Can I have a set please.

Sent ~ Creamy
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 18:35

RW26 BLAZE wrote:could u send me the vinyls please RW26 BLAZE

Sent ~ Creamy
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 10 Jul 2014 - 18:39

If anyone else would like a set them please quote this in here or XBL message me Smile
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by Mr Driv3 on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 1:45

CreamyTastey wrote:If anyone else would like a set them please quote this in here or XBL message me Smile

Yeah can you send a set to:

TechnologicMau5

And then the right side board to:

Mr Driv3 (The forza 4 servers are not working properly and I can't get it off the storefront)

Please and thank you (:

Weaponized TMS are coming to the TCC!


Last edited by Mr Driv3 on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:19; edited 1 time in total







1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup

avatar
Mr Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1317
Location : Norwich (20 Mins From Snetterton)
Registration date : 2014-06-17
Reputation : 21

View user profile https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by GLR Asteroid on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 15:13

Could you send over to me please. Testing cars at the moment....does anyone have a tune for the Astra ?.
avatar
GLR Asteroid

TORA Race Number : 358
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 113
Location : Chicago, USA
Registration date : 2011-01-19
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 16:32

I will send them over to everyone tonight, please make space on your freinds list for me please Smile

Thanks
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 18:58

GLR Asteroid wrote:Could you send over to me please. Testing cars at the moment....does anyone have a tune for the Astra ?.

Sent to you sir Smile
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 18:58

Mr Driv3 wrote:
CreamyTastey wrote:If anyone else would like a set them please quote this in here or XBL message me Smile

Yeah can you send a set to:

TechnologicMau5

And then the right side board to:

Mr Driv3 (The forza 4 servers are not working properly and I can't get it off the storefront)

Please and thank you (:



Weaponized TMS are coming to the TCC!

Freinds Request sent to both, please accept.

Thanks
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 20:35

CreamyTastey wrote:
Mr Driv3 wrote:
CreamyTastey wrote:If anyone else would like a set them please quote this in here or XBL message me Smile

Yeah can you send a set to:

TechnologicMau5

And then the right side board to:

Mr Driv3 (The forza 4 servers are not working properly and I can't get it off the storefront)

Please and thank you (:



Weaponized TMS are coming to the TCC!

Freinds Request sent to both, please accept.

Thanks

Edit: Sent now thanks lads for accepting
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by Mr Driv3 on Fri 11 Jul 2014 - 23:53

Thanks James (: Anyone on who can send me the TORA logo unlocked pls? it'sthe only thing I don't have now. Send me a FR and we can trade. Thanks







1st Lemons @ Le Mans 2nd Privateers Fiesta Spec Cup

avatar
Mr Driv3

TORA Race Number : 6
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1317
Location : Norwich (20 Mins From Snetterton)
Registration date : 2014-06-17
Reputation : 21

View user profile https://griptekperformance.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by DOR Corcoran on Tue 15 Jul 2014 - 23:12

Can I get some or do I have to download them
avatar
DOR Corcoran

TORA Race Number : 539
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 128
Location : Warrington
Registration date : 2013-12-05
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by LastNewtStandin on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 1:38

If anyone would like a [Censored] ton of logo's gifting over then add me on live and shoot me a message.
There are 100s of the things on about 15 group vinyl's, Been collected and shared with permission, Some back from FM3 too and make great inspiration when deciding on new liveries etc Smile
avatar
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Location : London Uk
Registration date : 2012-12-03
Reputation : 21

View user profile http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 10:22

Mr Driv3 wrote:Thanks James (: Anyone on who can send me the TORA logo unlocked pls? it'sthe only thing I don't have now. Send me a FR and we can trade. Thanks

Sorry mate I haven't been ignoring you, I have just got back from hospital, I can 'try' to send them you tonight BST
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 10:24

Corcoran1991 wrote:Can I get some or do I have to download them

Sorry mate I have just got back from hospital I will try to send you them tonight
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 10:24

LastNewtStandin wrote:If anyone would like a [Censored] ton of logo's gifting over then add me on live and shoot me a message.
There are 100s of the things on about 15 group vinyl's, Been collected and shared with permission, Some back from FM3 too and make great inspiration when deciding on new liveries etc Smile

Yes please mate, if that's okay Smile
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by xebot360 on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 21:10

Can someone send me the number boards and other things required please

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile http://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by LastNewtStandin on Wed 16 Jul 2014 - 22:36

CreamyTastey wrote:
LastNewtStandin wrote:If anyone would like a [Censored] ton of logo's gifting over then add me on live and shoot me a message.
There are 100s of the things on about 15 group vinyl's, Been collected and shared with permission, Some back from FM3 too and make great inspiration when deciding on new liveries etc Smile

Yes please mate, if that's okay Smile

Will do mate, If I don't have you on my FL i'll send you a request and send them soon as Smile
avatar
LastNewtStandin

TORA Race Number : 55
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 991
Location : London Uk
Registration date : 2012-12-03
Reputation : 21

View user profile http://www.forzauniverse.net

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by xebot360 on Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 21:48

Still need number boards if anyone has them please. Also does anyone have a team dynamics logo they are willing to give me plz

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 753
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile http://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by CreamyTastey on Thu 17 Jul 2014 - 22:29

xebot360 wrote:Still need number boards if anyone has them please. Also does anyone have a team dynamics logo they are willing to give me plz

I have sent you a FR to get the Numberboards over to you
avatar
CreamyTastey

TORA Race Number : 8
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1276
Location : Swadlincote, Derbyshire, UK
Registration date : 2012-06-29
Reputation : 35

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MSA TORA TCC S9 - Liveries/Decals Rules

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum