I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram

Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health

Go down

Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Empty Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health

It's that time of year again,
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Movemb10

Movember, the month where burly men grow their bigger beards even longer, and prepubescent teens use it as an excuse to grow their first as well as many race cars running mustaches of their own.

This year, I have decided to take up the challenge of growing a mustache AND taking part in the new "I'll move" part of Movember, where I have to do 40 minutes of exercise for 30 days. So 30 days of growing, and shrinking all in the name of men's health.

Every year, millions of men are transmitted with one of Prostate or Testicular Cancer, as well as a staggering 48.1% of Australian men suffering from either Anxiety or Depression with physical inactivity being a big contributor to all 4.

My goal, is to raise $250, and anything above that would be awesome! I will post a week by week update on both the grow, move and monetary front to keep everyone updated.

My link is here: http://mobro.co/12518789 Where I will also post updates on my progress.

I really hope to see your donations soon, every dollar, pound, rupi or yen counts,

Thanks in advance,
Bradley Wingard (ie ErebusV8)

Twitter: @Wingyy31 @ErebusV8 @ErebusGT @MaranelloMSport
Flyin Mikey J wrote:Super gay? Not as gay as the Delta Wang. Nothing can be as gay as a car shaped like huge man bits.

Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Ax4x10
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health MdPBwuW
Allied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Ufh8P2OAllied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health FoUH4rWAllied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health I7KpznYAllied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health Z932X0hAllied Forces Goes Mo for Men's Health BzdtrcU

1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Drivers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Privateers Championship
1st 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Asian Continental Title
2nd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- Europe Continental Title
3rd 2014 Maranello Motorsport F40 Challenge- America Continental Title
3rd Ax4x 4 Hours of LeMons- Overweight Class w/ ShrinkingSteven
ErebusV8
ErebusV8

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox 360 Xbox 360

Number of posts : 7107
Registration date : 2011-12-02