Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Looking for additional stewards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Looking for additional stewards

The TORA Stewards are looking for members to help with our Forza 6 championships. A stewards job is to maintain a high level of driving standards by looking into SIs that are submitted by drivers. SIs do take time as we have put them up in the stewards section, PM drivers, look at footage, submit our view, close SIs, PM drivers, submit any appeals and make SIs public. 

If your passionate about TORA and feel you have the time and effort to help please fill out a template below and PM me or EZT MAKO 6669. 

Gamertag:

Time with TORA:

Why you? state your case:

Last edited by Hunty1981 on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 20:44; edited 1 time in total

http://benedictracing.com

[center]BENEDICT RACING DRIVERS

hunty1981

TORA Race Number : 21
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 2764
Registration date : 2012-08-17

View user profile http://benedictracing.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Looking for additional stewards :: Comments

Post on Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 22:00 by SorrySmithy

Gamertag: SorrySmithy

Time with TORA: too long

Why you? state your case: Single handedly ran the steward team at one point before I left because of lack of time available.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 17:20 by galeforce97

Gamertag:galeforce97

Time with TORA: nearly 2 years

Why you? state your case: I am a fairly clean racer. I help run a small series and I am a steward on TURN.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:05 by EZT Neo 45

Gamertag:  EZT Neo 45

Time with TORA:  I have been registered at TORA for about six and a half years.

Why you? state your case:  Though I haven't raced here consistently here for all that time, I have been in similar roles at the IFCA (Jul 2009 - Jan 2011), FMC (GLR's site in 2011), now-defunct Virtual Motorsports (2011 - 2013), as well as our team site.  I spoke my opinion if I thought it was adding another perspective from those already presented.  I remained objective whether it was a teammate or an arch rival. In addition, I have been the organizer for a number of series at each of the sites mentioned above.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 18:32 by EZT MAKO 6669

I would like to add the following for all those who are applying for a stewards psoition. Hunty and I are looking for members who will be here on a regualr basis. The inquiries must be resolved in a timely manner, which to date we have had difficulty doing. If you apply for and are accepted to the stewrads team, we expect that you will be online on a regualr basis and participate in the discussions. Being a steward requires a certain amount of commitment. Please be certain that you are willing and able to make that commitment so that we are able to fufill our commitment to the league.

Thank You,

Mako

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon 1 Feb 2016 - 19:01 by Sub Zero Nova 2

Gamertag: Sub Zero Nova 2

Time with TORA: 2 and a bit years

Why you? state your case: because being a fm4 stewerd was fun and, to be able to help the community was even better, with a role like this i can help out massivley.
i am also un biased and a solid member .

Back to top Go down

Post on Thu 16 Jun 2016 - 22:41 by RW26 BLAZE

Gamertag: RW26 BLAZE

Time with TORA: 4 years+

Why you? state your case: I been racing in TORA since early 2012 and had been in no incidents. I be keeping back for awhile as a driver. recently with some new drivers with driving issues, I decided to become a stewards or race marshall to help control the forums.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 18 Jun 2016 - 14:40 by Flyin Mikey J

Blaze has my endorsement. Never once seen him in any conflicts on track or otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun 19 Jun 2016 - 2:21 by EZT MAKO 6669

It's ultimately up to Hunty but I don't think we're actually looking for any additional stewards right now. We will definitely keep Blaze in mind though should we need to fill a vacancy.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed 22 Jun 2016 - 19:34 by xVampirAx

Gamertag:xVampirAx

Time with TORA:4yrs

Why you? state your case:i have been a steward in the past and i would like to do that again as i could at least help out.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum