Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Where should we race next?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where should we race

18% 18% 
[ 17 ]
7% 7% 
[ 7 ]
39% 39% 
[ 37 ]
36% 36% 
[ 34 ]
 
Total Votes : 95

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by CAR Harmonic on Thu 10 Mar 2016 - 23:50

Monza should be fine... We trusted everyone in Indy Car not to cut the major corners at Indy GP, and everyone was clean as a whistle. Have a staff member sit on that runoff with a Cadillac Limo if you have to Razz
avatar
CAR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2013-02-10
Reputation : 57

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by SorrySmithy on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 0:34

LMR Harmonic wrote:Monza should be fine... We trusted everyone in Indy Car not to cut the major corners at Indy GP, and everyone was clean as a whistle. Have a staff member sit on that runoff with a Cadillac Limo if you have to Razz

Agree with this, people use TORA to get away from public lobby racing where corner cutting exists. Need to trust people to race clean and fair and I believe in the TORA community to do so.


"all the top guys practice, bunch of cheaters"

avatar
SorrySmithy

TORA Race Number : 5
Number of posts : 1772
Location : Skipton
Registration date : 2012-02-22
Reputation : 29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Bellmond on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 0:40

To be fair whilst i agree with what your saying the vote dosent lie, a different circuit is clearly a popular choice
avatar
HCR Bellmond

TORA Race Number : 35
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1957
Location : Leeds, England
Registration date : 2012-08-02
Reputation : 57

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 1:41

road atl is going to be a wreak fest... I vote the glen


...aka: Cad Daddy!!!



neinshiza.net84.net   neinshiza.the-talk.net
avatar
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1342
Location : Western New York
Registration date : 2012-11-17
Reputation : 23

View user profile http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by connor7195 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 11:08

Why does it have to be another American track? (Not that I have anything wrong with American tracks) There are plenty of other circuits which could be used like Hockenheim, Catalunya and Brands Hatch
avatar
connor7195

TORA Race Number : 390
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 902
Location : Snodland, Kent
Registration date : 2014-05-02
Reputation : 10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Skodaboie on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 11:30

For those who are asking for a non-US track, check the calender for future dates. This series runs throughout the year and there is more to the calender than the next event. Yes, a US track may win the vote but look at whats to come.
avatar
HCR Skodaboie

TORA Race Number : 41
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 431
Location : Scottish Highlands
Registration date : 2013-11-27
Reputation : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by DonatedSatyr227 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:38

Why not the Top Gear test track ? what could possible go wrong Razz
avatar
DonatedSatyr227

TORA Race Number : 95
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2014-02-22
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by henkymetcola on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 14:59

The British 1st wrote:Why not the Top Gear test track ? what could possible go wrong Razz

Nothing! XD lol!


                                                             
With greetings from henkymetcola
TORA ISCC Season 5 LMP1 #10th overall cheers 
avatar
henkymetcola

TORA Race Number : 340
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1045
Location : Netherlands
Registration date : 2013-01-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HaydieT on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:29

Monza because the cars are already balanced with 12 or 13 cars in GT courtesy of Smithy. We're all here for clean racing so have a little faith
avatar
HaydieT

TORA Race Number : 11
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2336
Location : Hastings, UK
Registration date : 2012-08-15
Reputation : 81

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR TJSteel on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:48

henkymetcola wrote:
The British 1st wrote:Why not the Top Gear test track ? what could possible go wrong Razz

Nothing! XD lol!

I don't see why no-one has ever ran a race there to be honest, There are real figure of 8 races out there so why not?





1st TCR NoScope Mugello 500
avatar
HCR TJSteel

TORA Race Number : 47
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1564
Location : Sunderland, North East England
Registration date : 2014-04-24
Reputation : 35

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Motorhead on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 15:53

HCR TJSteel wrote:
henkymetcola wrote:
The British 1st wrote:Why not the Top Gear test track ? what could possible go wrong Razz

Nothing! XD lol!

I don't see why no-one has ever ran a race there to be honest, There are real figure of 8 races out there so why not?

We should do that in Mikey's next banger series lol! lol! lol! lol! Cheers


avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by ROSCOEpCOTRAIN on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:06

if we run the glen I may be able to get the track on board with tora


...aka: Cad Daddy!!!



neinshiza.net84.net   neinshiza.the-talk.net
avatar
ROSCOEpCOTRAIN

TORA Race Number : 33
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1342
Location : Western New York
Registration date : 2012-11-17
Reputation : 23

View user profile http://neinshiza.net84.net  neinshiza.the-talk.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by TechnologicMau5 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 19:27

ErebusV8 wrote:=
What about Catalunya, hardly every used in Endurance races...

Wink  http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f579-tcr-endurance-gt-challenge

I know you're already registered, but still Razz








Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.


avatar
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Location : Victoria, BC, Canada
Registration date : 2014-01-01
Reputation : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by TechnologicMau5 on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 19:56

I'm saying stick with Monza. If there is any issue I see here it's that either people can't seem to run a respectful race by not abusing this, or people have no respect for their fellow competitors by not trusting them to run a proper race. Don't expect the game or T10 to hold our hands, there is a very simple solution here: follow the damn rules.








Griptek Performance Leader/Manager
Circuit Racer, Tuner & Painter
Drive clean. Drive fast.


avatar
TechnologicMau5

TORA Race Number : 30
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 938
Location : Victoria, BC, Canada
Registration date : 2014-01-01
Reputation : 31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by Jack Coffey on Fri 11 Mar 2016 - 20:15

im worried about Road Atlanta, last corner could cause a wreckfest, very easy to mess up when driving by yourself, but throw in multiple classes, it could be super messy

Jack Coffey

TORA Race Number : 78
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 83
Location : greeneville GA
Registration date : 2016-02-29
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 4:10

Jack Coffey wrote:im worried about Road Atlanta, last corner could cause a wreckfest, very easy to mess up when driving by yourself, but throw in multiple classes, it could be super messy

Just a tad of patience would give LMPs a whole front straight to get the pass done safe and easy.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
avatar
Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 12166
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 211

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Motorhead on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 4:52

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
Jack Coffey wrote:im worried about Road Atlanta, last corner could cause a wreckfest, very easy to mess up when driving by yourself, but throw in multiple classes, it could be super messy

Just a tad of patience would give LMPs a whole front straight to get the pass done safe and easy.

It's the first sector that worries me.

The only place I'd be worried about on the Glen is the exit of turn 2.


avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Noodle on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 12:37

Driven Rd. Atlanta in an online test and it's fine. Haven't raced it in TORA since the TCC tests were happening, the Glen has appeared in quite a few series already and after a few races there I just want something different. Races feel more like a chore at Glen now, Atlanta is a change back to a favourite of old.



avatar
HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1207
Location : Kong Studios
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 17

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Noodle on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 12:58

And is this with or without the Bus-Stop? Because if it's with then it's gonna get messy very quickly...



avatar
HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1207
Location : Kong Studios
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 17

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by NSA Roca on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 13:31

Track doesn't matter to me, anyone else just want to drive and have fun haha
avatar
NSA Roca

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 40
Location : New Jersey
Registration date : 2013-06-14
Reputation : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Motorhead on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 19:02

TSR Noodle wrote:Driven Rd. Atlanta in an online test and it's fine. Haven't raced it in TORA since the TCC tests were happening, the Glen has appeared in quite a few series already and after a few races there I just want something different. Races feel more like a chore at Glen now, Atlanta is a change back to a favourite of old.

I drove a Datsun around Road Atlanta and it was pish to be honest haha! It'll do alright at the Glen, think of the straight line speed Wink


avatar
HCR Motorhead

TORA Race Number : 4
Number of posts : 2081
Registration date : 2012-09-07
Reputation : 67

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by AdamWatson99 on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 21:01

Watkins Glen - Base Performance, V8 Supercars, Indy Cars
Rd Atlanta - Nothing

Well looks like were going round the same old boring track again
FM4 people complained about there was no Petit Le Mans and now you have the choice and now people want waklins glen which is over used in my opnion





TORA A Lobby Wins 1st : 14
#99 Allied Forces Racing Driver : http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
TORA Winter British GT4 Drivers and Independent Champion 1st
TORA SUV Cup Drivers CHampionship 1st
avatar
AdamWatson99

TORA Race Number : 99
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 1152
Location : Manchester (25 miles from Oulton Park Curcit)
Registration date : 2012-07-11
Reputation : 8

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by xebot360 on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 21:12

AdamWatson99 wrote:Watkins Glen - Base Performance, V8 Supercars, Indy Cars
Rd Atlanta - Nothing

Well looks like were going round the same old boring track again
FM4 people complained about there was no Petit Le Mans and now you have the choice and now people want waklins glen which is over used in my opnion

Yep. Don't see what the big fuss about the Glen is tbh

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 752
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile http://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by Flyin Mikey J on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 21:46

American Iron is going to Road Atlanta. Ok, so it is the week after it goes to the Glen, but still.


______________________



http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
avatar
Flyin Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 12166
Location : The Land That Time Forgot
Registration date : 2012-04-20
Reputation : 211

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by HCR Noodle on Sat 12 Mar 2016 - 21:51

HCR Motorhead wrote:
TSR Noodle wrote:Driven Rd. Atlanta in an online test and it's fine. Haven't raced it in TORA since the TCC tests were happening, the Glen has appeared in quite a few series already and after a few races there I just want something different. Races feel more like a chore at Glen now, Atlanta is a change back to a favourite of old.

I drove a Datsun around Road Atlanta and it was pish to be honest haha! It'll do alright at the Glen, think of the straight line speed Wink

We'll see, if it's got the bus stop it should be renamed 'The 12 hours of Crash at the Chicane' after that infamous Formula E event... Brace Yourselves!



avatar
HCR Noodle

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1207
Location : Kong Studios
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 17

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Where should we race next?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum