Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

SCRL-NA now recruiting!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCRL-NA now recruiting!

SCRL-NA are currently looking to expand to America, if you are interested in joining a hard-working and committed team then please feel free to message myself (lonewolf8664) or JSPEC87.
We are willing to help new drivers to the site from everything from racecraft to tuning, and willing to take on seasoned drivers too. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested!

Lonewolf8664
Lonewolf8664

TORA Race Number : 638
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2014-04-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

SCRL-NA now recruiting! :: Comments

Post on Fri 1 Apr 2016 - 17:55 by Flyin Mikey J (Online)

I must say that JSPEC87 is a great competitor, and made a great rival for me in American Iron US. Had some great battles, in part to varying fuel economy, throughout the series.

Sorry if that three wide pass caught you off guard, but when you and Wise got together in the final turn, I had a great run on you guys, and a clear path. I even called out "THREE WIDE!!!" but I guess you didn't hear me or think it was you that I was passing.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sat 2 Apr 2016 - 2:18 by Mushy Purples

Ah no worries Mikey it was completely my fault. I thought I had the clearance and turned in too early. I had a good season racing with you guys, some great battles of course.

Looking forward to next season!

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue 5 Apr 2016 - 20:30 by Lonewolf8664

Recruitment still open!

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum