Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TEC MSA TORA Le Mans 24H

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEC MSA TORA Le Mans 24H

TEC MSA TORA Le Mans 24H
Team CRA Koyo entered a 4 driver lineup in the P1 class using Toyota latest weapon the TS040.
Morphader, teddy, desert & myself throughout practice and qualifying posted new PB's with the team starting 5th over all at the end of the final session.
After a tough start with many close calls and even an extra pit stop in the 4th hour we were holding our own. By the 8 hour mark CRA was making good ground on the teams ahead. As the night hours set in and temps cooled off many teams found a spot of trouble in the chaos a good few teams went down some laps this promoted CRA Koyo up the order.  It was not long before sunrise when teddy stepped into the car for his last stints pulling a double and setting new best laps for the car lap after lap as the sun warmed. With just 6 hours to run the car was handed over to desert he drove clean and consistent able to finish his stint just 22 meters behind our closest rival. With 4 hours to run morphader stepped up for a stint of 2 hours keeping the team in the hunt as desert rested & hydrated for the last 2 hour stint. With so many hours on the car desert ragged every last little bit of power with maximum effort to keep the team in reach of our rivals as the checkered flag dropped.   Team CRA Koyo 3ed overall with HCR taking 1 and 2.
Congratz to all the teams staff & drivers you guys make it a special event.
Dragonsyoung

TORA Race Number : 759
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 454
Registration date : 2013-05-17

View user profile http://clubcraracing.fullforums.net/

Back to top Go down