I forgot my password

Latest topics
Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

CJWR 570 Challenge- justification for age?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CJWR 570 Challenge- justification for age?

Post by I Enjoy Twigs on Wed 21 Jun 2017 - 22:52

What's the justification behind having to be 18 AND hold a drivers licence, it seems quite limiting for those who play the game which are under 18 and capaple of performing well in the competition (I'm 16).

Side note- McLaren stated many other requirements for those who want the contact, such as being suitably fit and possibly be willing to move countries to work in their facility, surely you can't be sure those who entered are willing to do this?
Obviously I know little to nothing of those who entered but it'd be a huge move for some.

I Enjoy Twigs

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2017-06-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CJWR 570 Challenge- justification for age?

Post by F4H Diablo on Thu 22 Jun 2017 - 0:12

I Enjoy Twigs wrote:What's the justification behind having to be 18 AND hold a drivers licence, it seems quite limiting for those who play the game which are under 18 and capaple of performing well in the competition (I'm 16).

Side note- McLaren stated many other requirements for those who want the contact, such as being suitably fit and possibly be willing to move countries to work in their facility, surely you can't be sure those who entered are willing to do this?
Obviously I know little to nothing of those who entered but it'd be a huge move for some.

Because in England, you must be 18 to have adult employment rights. It's a legal issue.

https://www.gov.uk/child-employment

2012 VLN- SP2, F4H Chowderheads: 2nd

F4H Diablo

TORA Race Number : 29
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 2054
Registration date : 2011-01-22

View user profile http://www.f4hmotorsport.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top