Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Why am i Not registered??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why am i Not registered??

Post by FFAMAnDr3WlU1g1 on Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 20:19

So ive been wanting to do this for a while and as with others who made a post i am not registered or cant seem to find anything of mine i had done,

My current xbox one gamertag is andr3wlu1g1, i wanted to enlist as a privateer which i think is the only option for this event, any race number is fine as i do not know what is available anymore, normally i request 423,

can we sort this out quickly? i would prefer not to miss the first event but if i must i will. please get back to me soon thank you Smile

FFAMAnDr3WlU1g1

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2016-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why am i Not registered??

Post by CAR Harmonic on Mon 10 Jul 2017 - 21:51

There was no posting on the forums to register for this series. If you had read the rules, you would have known that you do not need a TORA account to participate, and then you would have signed up via the registration doc on the series page on the main TORA site and then signed in for a qualifying session during the open registration window.

You will miss Round 1. I suggest at least skimming the rules before trying to participate in Round 2.

Also, if you plan on participating in any other events on TORA that require registration through the forums, you need to request a TORA race number in the appropriate thread. You also need to request to change your username to match your gamertag so you don't miss invites and your results can be properly recorded on the spreadsheets.
CAR Harmonic

TORA Race Number : 273
Xbox 360 PC

Number of posts : 1014
Registration date : 2013-02-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top