Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Championship Celebration

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TORA Euro TASCAR Season 1 - Championship Celebration

Post by JGROVES1996 on Sat 16 Dec 2017 - 23:51

The inaugural season of TORA Euro TASCAR has come to a close and we have ourselves some champions to congratulate!

As many may have expected based on his form across the three rounds (and prior), HaydieT took the championship after taking 899 points of the possible 900 on offer! Shocked Congratulations!

Myself and HCR Noodle end the season tied on points for second and third place, with VSR Genesis and VSR GG Racing just behind in fourth and fifth.

Ax4x Checkered Flag Racing took the teams standings after outscoring nearest rivals Visceral Racing by 100 points. Remnant Racing achatesPOWER take third in the standings.

Finally in the independent's standings, HCR Lucky Star takes first place, with Gforce Racing twelve points behind. Ax4x Penrite finish up in third place.

It's been great to test out Forza Motorsport 7 with the TORA Euro TASCAR Season. As I've said previously, this series was primarily focused on trying out features and concepts for the upcoming TORA TASCAR Season 7 in 2018. If you have any feedback on the series, or any suggestions for what you'd like to see in next year's main series, then do feel free to post below or PM me!

Thanks all for taking part, see you at Daytona in a few months time Cheers

TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 

JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2274
Registration date : 2013-01-03

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top