Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 19:38

BM34 fungamez wrote:
JGROVES1996 wrote:Registration does not open until 8PM BST

my bad. Do I have to send it again later?
Yes, you do.



1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BIGBEN0913
BIGBEN0913

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1725
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Team Name: Ax4x Throwback Champions
Driver 1 Gamertag: BIGBEN0913
Driver 1 Number: 13
Driver 2 Gamertag: LMR DarthMario
Driver 2 Number: 6
Driver 3 Gamertag: xl IC3MaN412 lx
Driver 3 Number: 19
Driver 4 Gamertag: Mr Driv3
Driver 4 Number: 16
Manufacture Choice: Chevy
Main Team Sponsor(s): Valvoline, Caterpillar, STP, Hooters, 3M


Privateer Team Name: Cyber MDJ Racing
Driver Gamertag: JGROVES1996
Driver Number: 96
Manufacturer Choice: Toyota
Main Sponsor: The Checkered Flag


Last edited by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total



1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BIGBEN0913
BIGBEN0913

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1725
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Avcracy on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 12
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 21
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 11
Driver 4 Gamertag: M0STW4NT3D 46
Driver 4 Number: 111

Primary Sponsors:
#12: PPG
#21: Valvoline
#11: M&M's
#111: M&M's


Last edited by Avcracy on Mon 28 Jan 2019 - 16:03; edited 8 times in total
Avcracy
Avcracy

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 11
Location : Georgia, USA
Registration date : 2018-12-16
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by MrDaleJr2012 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Privateer Team Name: Murtco Racing
Driver Gamertag: MrDaleJr2012
Driver Number: 26
Manufacture Choice: Toyota
Main Sponsor: Valvoline/ Tide


Last edited by MrDaleJr2012 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:01; edited 1 time in total
MrDaleJr2012
MrDaleJr2012

TORA Race Number : 71
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 33
Location : Kentucky
Registration date : 2017-01-03
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by SHR Matt10 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Team Name: Nitro Motorsports
Driver 1 Gamertag: SHR Matt10
Driver 1 Number: 10
Driver 2 Gamertag: X2Lazy2WinX
Driver 2 Number: 41
Manufacture Choice: Ford Fusion
Main Team Sponsor(s): Mobil 1, Smithfield, Monster Energy
SHR Matt10
SHR Matt10

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2018-11-07
Reputation : -2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Privateer Team Name:
Driver Gamertag: MID LAND ZETA
Driver Number:
Manufacture Choice:TBA
Main Sponsor: MLZ Designs


Last edited by MID LAND ZETA on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:11; edited 1 time in total


Master Corner Cutter
natcc 2018 (P) 3rd Carrera Cup 2018 (P) (Pro-Am) 2nd
Tascar S7 (P)  1st
Tascar S6 (P) 2nd  Euro Tascar S1 (P) 2nd
Indycar S4 (P) 1st natcc 2017 (P) 1st
tascar S5 (P) 2nd Indycar S3 (P) 1st
natcc 2015/16 (P) 1st Indycar S2 (P) 2nd
Indycar S1 (P) 3rd
my liveries CLICK HERE> FM6/FH3
Twitter:@MID_LAND_ZETA
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 552
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2013-04-11
Reputation : 6

View user profile http://midlandzetaracing.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by kC m0de on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Team Name: Constant Motion Racing
Driver 1 Gamertag: Melody22B
Driver 1 Number: 44
Driver 2 Gamertag: ItsBloodyjaws
Driver 2 Number: 61
Driver 3 Gamertag: kC m0de
Driver 3 Number: 86
Driver 4 Gamertag: EPICSABOTAGE
Driver 4 Number: 177
Manufacture Choice: Toyota
Main Team Sponsor(s): Leopard (44), Patron (61) Abilene Machine (86), T-Mobile (177)

kC m0de

Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2018-08-30
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by JGROVES1996 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Privateer Team Name: Cyber MDJ Racing
Driver Gamertag: JGROVES1996
Driver Number: 96
Manufacturer Choice: Toyota
Main Sponsor: The Checkered Flag


Nevermind, didn't realize ben Had done mine earlier!


Last edited by JGROVES1996 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:04; edited 1 time in total




2017 TASCAR Champion / ORL TCC S1 Champion / TCR DTM S3 Champion / TCR Super GT500 S1 Champion 



TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk / Logitech Gaming
JGROVES1996
JGROVES1996

TORA Race Number : 96
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2508
Location : East of England
Registration date : 2013-01-03
Reputation : 46

View user profile http://thecheckeredflag.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by xGATOR383x on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:00

Team Name: TBD
Driver Gamertag: xGATOR383x
Driver Number: #31
Manufacture Choice: Chevrolet
Main Sponsor: U.S. Air Force, Pepsi




Last edited by xGATOR383x on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:55; edited 1 time in total
xGATOR383x
xGATOR383x

TORA Race Number : 31
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 255
Location : North Carolina, USA
Registration date : 2015-01-15
Reputation : 5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Windcharger8199 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:01

Team Name: Ax4x Warpath Motorsports
Driver 1 Gamertag: Windcharger8199
Driver 1 Number: 81
Driver 2 Gamertag: InsanityCursed
Driver 2 Number: 60
Driver 3 Gamertag xGATOR383x
Driver 3 Number: 31
Driver 4 Gamertag: TBA
Driver 4 Number: TBA
Manufacturer Choice: Chevrolet
Main Sponsor: Valvoline/Black Rifle Coffee Company (81), Dollar General/Autolite (60), US Air Force/Pepsi (31)
Windcharger8199
Windcharger8199

TORA Race Number : 81
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 1071
Location : Olive Hill, Kentucky, USA
Registration date : 2013-08-02
Reputation : 14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by LSEM Yuuko on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:01

Team Name: Happy Cat Racing
Driver 1 Gamertag: HCR Yuuko
Driver 1 Number: 1
Driver 2 Gamertag: HCR Daytona
Driver 2 Number: 91
Driver 3 Gamertag: HCR Silverstone
Driver 3 Number: 33
Driver 4 Gamertag: NoDoubtFlatOut
Driver 4 Number: 51
Manufacture Choice: Chevrolet
Main Team Sponsor(s): TBC
LSEM Yuuko
LSEM Yuuko

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1430
Location : The Internet
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 23

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Springaahhh on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:02

Privateer Team Name: RS Motorsports
Driver Gamertag: Springaahhh
Driver Number: #4
Manufacturer Choice: Toyota Camry
Main Sponsor: Rheem Manufacturing Company
Springaahhh
Springaahhh

Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 83
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2017-03-31
Reputation : 0

View user profile http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/index.php?/user/7094-spring

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:05

JGROVES1996 wrote:Privateer Team Name: Cyber MDJ Racing
Driver Gamertag: JGROVES1996
Driver Number: 96
Manufacturer Choice: Toyota
Main Sponsor: The Checkered Flag


Nevermind, didn't realize ben Had done mine earlier!
I told you I was, lol.



1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BIGBEN0913
BIGBEN0913

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1725
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by LSEM Yuuko on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:05

Team Name: Happy Cat Racing 2
Driver 1 Gamertag: HCR ChicaiN
Driver 1 Number: 359
Driver 2 Gamertag: HCR NO MERCY
Driver 2 Number: TBC
Driver 3 Gamertag: HCR Carlson
Driver 3 Number: 20
Driver 4 Gamertag: HCR Papyrus
Driver 4 Number: 38
Manufacture Choice: Chevrolet
Main Team Sponsor(s): TBC
LSEM Yuuko
LSEM Yuuko

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1430
Location : The Internet
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 23

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Corey CC97 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:09

Team Name: SFM Bowtie Curse
Driver 1 Gamertag: SFM Darkzer
Driver 1 Number: 24
Driver 1 Sponsor: Kodak
Driver 2 Gamertag: SFM Zai
Driver 2 Number: 364
Driver 2 Sponsor: Samsung
Driver 3 Gamertag: SFM Cowmaster
Driver 3 Number: 198
Driver 3 Sponsor: IUP
Manufacture Choice: Chevy

Team Name: SFM Toy Yoda
Driver 1 Gamertag: Snauffleophagus
Driver 1 Number: 78
Driver 1 Sponsor: NOS
Driver 2 Gamertag: SFM DriftiNHero
Driver 2 Number: 87
Driver 2 Sponsor: Perky Jerky
Driver 3 Gamertag: IridescentBacon
Driver 3 Number: 15
Driver 3 Sponsor: ???
Manufacture Choice: Toyota

Team Name: SFM Oppo Roush
Driver 1 Gamertag: SFM Varus
Driver 1 Number: 99
Driver 1 Sponsor: Office Depot
Driver 2 Gamertag: Corey CC97
Driver 2 Number: 97
Driver 2 Sponsor: Sharpie
Driver 3 Gamertag: SFM Snowstorm
Driver 3 Number: 6
Driver 3 Sponsor: Pfizer
Driver 4 Gamertag: XxT3rM1n80RxX
Driver 4 Number: 16
Driver 4 Sponsor: Grainger
Manufacture Choice: Ford

Privateer Team Name: SFM I Hate Sundays
Driver Gamertag: SFM SKYACTIV
Driver Number: 787
Driver Sponsor: RENOWN
Manufacturer Choice: Chevy
Corey CC97
Corey CC97

TORA Race Number : 79
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 103
Location : USA
Registration date : 2013-02-14
Reputation : 4

View user profile http://corey-cc97.kinja.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by SHR Matt10 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:11

Avcracy wrote:Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 11
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 12
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 10

Primary Sponsors:
#11: PPG
#12: Valvoline
#10: Unknown, presently.

Can we make a deal with the 10 car or does SlateCrane really want 10?
SHR Matt10
SHR Matt10

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2018-11-07
Reputation : -2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by LSEM Yuuko on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:11

HCR Yuuko wrote:Team Name: Happy Cat Racing
Driver 1 Gamertag: HCR Yuuko
Driver 1 Number: 1
Driver 2 Gamertag: HCR Daytona
Driver 2 Number: 91
Driver 3 Gamertag: HCR Silverstone
Driver 3 Number: 33
Driver 4 Gamertag: NoDoubtFlatOut
Driver 4 Number: 51
Manufacture Choice: Chevrolet
Main Team Sponsor(s): Monster/GearWrench/Cessna (1), TBC (91), TBC (33), NAPA Auto Parts/NAPA Brakes (51)
LSEM Yuuko
LSEM Yuuko

TORA Race Number : 100
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 1430
Location : The Internet
Registration date : 2014-10-25
Reputation : 23

View user profile http://happycatracing.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:12

Jamie90VXR wrote:Reserving #68
Invalid



1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BIGBEN0913
BIGBEN0913

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1725
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Avcracy on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:15

SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 11
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 12
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 10

Primary Sponsors:
#11: PPG
#12: Valvoline
#10: Unknown, presently.

Can we make a deal with the 10 car or does SlateCrane really want 10?

We really want 10 for overall cohesion with our numbers, but I'm willing to make changes since he's part-time as opposed to Axel and I's full-time rides.
Avcracy
Avcracy

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 11
Location : Georgia, USA
Registration date : 2018-12-16
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by MID LAND ZETA on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:17

MID LAND ZETA wrote:Privateer Team Name:
Driver Gamertag: MID LAND ZETA
Driver Number:
Manufacture Choice:TBA
Main Sponsor: MLZ Designs

Privateer Team Name: MidLandRacing
Driver Gamertag: MID LAND ZETA
Driver Number: 98
Manufacture Choice:TBA
Main Sponsor: MLZ Designs


Master Corner Cutter
natcc 2018 (P) 3rd Carrera Cup 2018 (P) (Pro-Am) 2nd
Tascar S7 (P)  1st
Tascar S6 (P) 2nd  Euro Tascar S1 (P) 2nd
Indycar S4 (P) 1st natcc 2017 (P) 1st
tascar S5 (P) 2nd Indycar S3 (P) 1st
natcc 2015/16 (P) 1st Indycar S2 (P) 2nd
Indycar S1 (P) 3rd
my liveries CLICK HERE> FM6/FH3
Twitter:@MID_LAND_ZETA
MID LAND ZETA
MID LAND ZETA

TORA Race Number : 639
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 552
Location : Virginia
Registration date : 2013-04-11
Reputation : 6

View user profile http://midlandzetaracing.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by SHR Matt10 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:19

Avcracy wrote:
SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 11
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 12
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 10

Primary Sponsors:
#11: PPG
#12: Valvoline
#10: Unknown, presently.

Can we make a deal with the 10 car or does SlateCrane really want 10?

We really want 10 for overall cohesion with our numbers, but I'm willing to make changes since he's part-time as opposed to Axel and I's full-time rides.

I am definitely running full time in TASCAR this season and have already made a scheme with No.10. Let me know what you guys decide on. Thank you.
SHR Matt10
SHR Matt10

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2018-11-07
Reputation : -2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Avcracy on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:21

SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:
SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 11
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 12
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 10

Primary Sponsors:
#11: PPG
#12: Valvoline
#10: Unknown, presently.

Can we make a deal with the 10 car or does SlateCrane really want 10?

We really want 10 for overall cohesion with our numbers, but I'm willing to make changes since he's part-time as opposed to Axel and I's full-time rides.

I am definitely running full time in TASCAR this season and have already made a scheme with No.10. Let me know what you guys decide on. Thank you.

You've got the #10, my man. I just saw the paint scheme you made for it and there's no way I'll take that from you. Enjoy it, man!
Avcracy
Avcracy

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 11
Location : Georgia, USA
Registration date : 2018-12-16
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by SHR Matt10 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:23

Avcracy wrote:
SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:
SHR Matt10 wrote:
Avcracy wrote:Team Name: Firelight Motorsports
Manufacturer: Toyota
Driver 1 Gamertag: Avcracy
Driver 1 Number: 11
Driver 2 Gamertag: Axel4904
Driver 2 Number: 12
Driver 3 Gamertag: SlateCrane
Driver 3 Number: 10

Primary Sponsors:
#11: PPG
#12: Valvoline
#10: Unknown, presently.

Can we make a deal with the 10 car or does SlateCrane really want 10?

We really want 10 for overall cohesion with our numbers, but I'm willing to make changes since he's part-time as opposed to Axel and I's full-time rides.

I am definitely running full time in TASCAR this season and have already made a scheme with No.10. Let me know what you guys decide on. Thank you.

You've got the #10, my man. I just saw the paint scheme you made for it and there's no way I'll take that from you. Enjoy it, man!

Thank you so much I appreciate it! See you guys out on track this season!
SHR Matt10
SHR Matt10

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2018-11-07
Reputation : -2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by LMP Bubz on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 20:28

Privateer Team Name: LMP eSports Flyin' Solo
Driver Gamertag: LMP Bubz
Driver Number: 7
Manufacturer Choice: TBD
Main Sponsor(s): Monstertech, Snap-On, Hooker Headers







Achievement's:

2018 British GT eSports Championship 2nd GT4 Privateer Standings
2018 Hot Hatch Challenge UK 1st Teams Standings
2018 Hot Hatch Challenge US 1st Privateer Standings
2018 TORA Carrera Cup 3rd Pro-Am Teams Standings
2018 Audi TTS Spec Cup UK 3rd Teams Standings
2018 Audi TTS Spec Cup US 1st Privateer Standings
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Spec Cup UK 3rd Teams Standings
2018 Fiat 124 Spider Spec Cup US 1st Privateer Standings
2018 Trans Am EU 3rd Privateer Standings
LMP Bubz
LMP Bubz

TORA Race Number : 34
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 77
Location : Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Registration date : 2015-10-15
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by BIGBEN0913 on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 21:15

Corey CC97 wrote:Team Name: SFM Bowtie Curse
Driver 1 Gamertag: SFM Darkzer
Driver 1 Number: 24
Driver 1 Sponsor: Kodak
Driver 2 Gamertag: SFM Zai
Driver 2 Number: 364
Driver 2 Sponsor: Samsung
Driver 3 Gamertag: SFM Cowmaster
Driver 3 Number: 198
Driver 3 Sponsor: IUP
Manufacture Choice: Chevy

Team Name: SFM Toy Yoda
Driver 1 Gamertag: Snauffleophagus
Driver 1 Number: 78
Driver 1 Sponsor: NOS
Driver 2 Gamertag: SFM DriftiNHero
Driver 2 Number: 87
Driver 2 Sponsor: Perky Jerky
Driver 3 Gamertag: IridescentBacon
Driver 3 Number: 15
Driver 3 Sponsor: ???
Manufacture Choice: Toyota

Team Name: SFM Oppo Roush
Driver 1 Gamertag: SFM Varus
Driver 1 Number: 99
Driver 1 Sponsor: Office Depot
Driver 2 Gamertag: Corey CC97
Driver 2 Number: 97
Driver 2 Sponsor: Sharpie
Driver 3 Gamertag: SFM Snowstorm
Driver 3 Number: 6
Driver 3 Sponsor: Pfizer
Driver 4 Gamertag: XxT3rM1n80RxX
Driver 4 Number: 16
Driver 4 Sponsor: Grainger
Manufacture Choice: Ford

Privateer Team Name: SFM I Hate Sundays
Driver Gamertag: SFM SKYACTIV
Driver Number: 787
Driver Sponsor: RENOWN
Manufacturer Choice: Chevy

#6 and #16 have already been taken.  Please select two new numbers.



1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
BIGBEN0913
BIGBEN0913

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1725
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

Re: TORA TASCAR Season 8 - Registration & Entry List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum