Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by JOTA Craviator on Fri 10 May 2019 - 4:22

SFM Darkzer wrote:
Aerox Vettel wrote:Any consideration for change of BoP for GT4? Aston blitzed the straights and was the same through the turns compared to the Merc.

Consider? Sure. Change? Maybe not. We'll definitely look them over again.

Just wanted to point out, the Mercedes blitzed the Aston down the straight at top speed at Watkins and had far superior low-mid speed grip.
The Merc has much rear aero compared to the Aston's standard 200 and would say its a tuning issue over a build issue.

JOTA Craviator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-12-12
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by RZM Vettel on Fri 10 May 2019 - 4:42

JSR Craviator wrote:
SFM Darkzer wrote:
Aerox Vettel wrote:Any consideration for change of BoP for GT4? Aston blitzed the straights and was the same through the turns compared to the Merc.

Consider? Sure. Change? Maybe not. We'll definitely look them over again.

Just wanted to point out, the Mercedes blitzed the Aston down the straight at top speed at Watkins and had far superior low-mid speed grip.
The Merc has much rear aero compared to the Aston's standard 200 and would say its a tuning issue over a build issue.

Not really. Even with some aero left on the Aston is quicker down the straights compared to the Merc with no rear downforce. While battling at Watkins you were pulling me in and I was running no df on the rear. The car has almost 40 hp more and still has more tire widths than the Merc while being 100 ibs lighter. Worth noting as well in testing the Aston has 2mph in top speed over the Merc.
RZM Vettel
RZM Vettel

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2018-02-28
Reputation : -74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by JOTA Craviator on Fri 10 May 2019 - 6:37

Aerox Vettel wrote:
JSR Craviator wrote:
SFM Darkzer wrote:
Aerox Vettel wrote:Any consideration for change of BoP for GT4? Aston blitzed the straights and was the same through the turns compared to the Merc.

Consider? Sure. Change? Maybe not. We'll definitely look them over again.

Just wanted to point out, the Mercedes blitzed the Aston down the straight at top speed at Watkins and had far superior low-mid speed grip.
The Merc has much rear aero compared to the Aston's standard 200 and would say its a tuning issue over a build issue.

Not really. Even with some aero left on the Aston is quicker down the straights compared to the Merc with no rear downforce. While battling at Watkins you were pulling me in and I was running no df on the rear. The car has almost 40 hp more and still has more tire widths than the Merc while being 100 ibs lighter. Worth noting as well in testing the Aston has 2mph in top speed over the Merc.

I mean I sat behind you for most of the race, I would catch you up from the acceleration of the Aston from T1 and up the hill, then the Mercedes would be about 20-30 feet even in draft. When we tested, the Merc was 2MPH more at Watkins doing 53.6s consistently. I've just whipped up a tune for the Merc at Catalunya and while tuning got it down to a 52.9 pretty fast. The top speed the Aston got was 161MPH whilst the Merc was getting 160MPH with MORE Aero. The Aston might have more tire widths but I can 100% say that the Merc is way more stable. That is why there are so many more people actually driving the Merc cause its easier to drive.

JOTA Craviator

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2012-12-12
Reputation : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by SFM Darkzer on Fri 10 May 2019 - 6:55

To address the concerns over the BoP being adjusted again:

That should be the final set of adjustments for GT3.

This was the first and hopefully only adjustment needed for the GT4 class.

If people have concerns about the cars, please let us know, preferably w/ lap times, and we will seriously examine feedback.

SubaruWRX522 wrote:Can we stop changing the cars every race? I don't have time to make changes and retune the entire car the week of the race. My life is busy enough as is. I'm positive I'm not alone. It's getting ridiculous guys.

Fair criticism. We try very hard to give everyone enough time to practice, and I am truly apologetic the changes were posted this late. In the unlikely event more changes are proven necessary, we will try to get them up as early as is feasible.

We know it's not always easy to adjust your tune for a different build, but we are doing our very best to make a level playing field with the builds.

---

Crav as for your comment, I can't get to your pace but if you are interested I know we'd be happy to discuss your concerns / suggestions for the GT4 cars.


The Darkzer Divebomb™️
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 EeiIi55British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 3086
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : -10

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by RZM Vettel on Fri 10 May 2019 - 9:18

JSR Craviator wrote:
Aerox Vettel wrote:
JSR Craviator wrote:
SFM Darkzer wrote:
Aerox Vettel wrote:Any consideration for change of BoP for GT4? Aston blitzed the straights and was the same through the turns compared to the Merc.

Consider? Sure. Change? Maybe not. We'll definitely look them over again.

Just wanted to point out, the Mercedes blitzed the Aston down the straight at top speed at Watkins and had far superior low-mid speed grip.
The Merc has much rear aero compared to the Aston's standard 200 and would say its a tuning issue over a build issue.

Not really. Even with some aero left on the Aston is quicker down the straights compared to the Merc with no rear downforce. While battling at Watkins you were pulling me in and I was running no df on the rear. The car has almost 40 hp more and still has more tire widths than the Merc while being 100 ibs lighter. Worth noting as well in testing the Aston has 2mph in top speed over the Merc.

I mean I sat behind you for most of the race, I would catch you up from the acceleration of the Aston from T1 and up the hill, then the Mercedes would be about 20-30 feet even in draft. When we tested, the Merc was 2MPH more at Watkins doing 53.6s consistently. I've just whipped up a tune for the Merc at Catalunya and while tuning got it down to a 52.9 pretty fast. The top speed the Aston got was 161MPH whilst the Merc was getting 160MPH with MORE Aero. The Aston might have more tire widths but I can 100% say that the Merc is way more stable. That is why there are so many more people actually driving the Merc cause its easier to drive.

That doesn't sound right considering the Merc can only do 159 at Watkins no df..power handicap issue? I'm pretty certain given all the numbers (Merc higher df& less hp, top speed tests) it is slower on the straight. Everyone's noticed it. At Silverstone down Hanger straight I got 151 out of the Merc no df 153 with df on the Aston.
RZM Vettel
RZM Vettel

PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2018-02-28
Reputation : -74

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by DREXCRAB909 on Thu 23 May 2019 - 22:34

I'm new to TORA and was just wondering how to set up the handicap as I don't know much about this

DREXCRAB909

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-05-21
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by SFM Darkzer on Thu 23 May 2019 - 23:42

DREXCRAB909 wrote:I'm new to TORA and was just wondering how to set up the handicap as I don't know much about this

Advanced lobby settings. Last tab, at the bottom.


The Darkzer Divebomb™️
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 EeiIi55British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 3086
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : -10

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by DREXCRAB909 on Fri 24 May 2019 - 7:22

SFM Darkzer wrote:
DREXCRAB909 wrote:I'm new to TORA and was just wondering how to set up the handicap as I don't know much about this

Advanced lobby settings. Last tab, at the bottom.

Thanks

DREXCRAB909

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-05-21
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by Ax4x Big Ben on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 2:34

UPDATE: Slight change to Aston and Lambo for this weekend's race.  


British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 BYYuASn
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Ax4x10
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 HAEUnL7British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 KdgZ8UeBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 CQUSyXgBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 099o0vaBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 PvJCMixBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 FU7yRaHBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 QBEMUyMBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 NPhnnNgBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 WDatqwmBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 9CkOLQ8British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 GpwltaLBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 M2WT61vBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 BKfvezfBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 O2Aon8DBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 ZDh93lU
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 ZDh93lU
1st Forza 4 Grand Finale R1 & R2
Ax4x Big Ben
Ax4x Big Ben

TORA Race Number : 13
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 1929
Location : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2014-08-13
Reputation : 12

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/forum

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by SubaruWRX522 on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 2:42

Ax4x Big Ben wrote:UPDATE: Slight change to Aston and Lambo for this weekend's race.  

Of course theres a change... basically a change for every single round. It's just stupid at this point. I love how the changes come less than a week from the race every time too.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-12
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by Jan Filip S on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 5:31

SubaruWRX522 wrote:
Of course theres a change... basically a change for every single round. It's just stupid at this point. I love how the changes come less than a week from the race every time too.

Maybe your life is not the only one busy.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 392
Location : Poznań, Poland
Registration date : 2016-04-24
Reputation : -4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by AMR Nightlocke on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 6:41

Jan Filip S wrote:
SubaruWRX522 wrote:
Of course theres a change... basically a change for every single round. It's just stupid at this point. I love how the changes come less than a week from the race every time too.

Maybe your life is not the only one busy.

I understand the sentiment of pointing that fact out Jan, but I also understand where Subaru is coming from. This series has been notorious for changes so far this year, far worse than it normally is, and they do come extremely late. The last minute nature of the announcement means that people don't have time to finish getting the car together and get prepped under a new build and tune. With over a month between races, it should be possible to review data from the previous race and get adjustments made and announced with more than one week to the event.


British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Banner13
2018 TORA 24 Hour LeMans - 7th in class (GT)
2019 TORA GT300 - 1st in team standings
AMR Nightlocke
AMR Nightlocke

TORA Race Number : 349
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2015-12-04
Reputation : 6

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by SubaruWRX522 on Tue 25 Jun 2019 - 17:08

Jan Filip S wrote:
SubaruWRX522 wrote:
Of course theres a change... basically a change for every single round. It's just stupid at this point. I love how the changes come less than a week from the race every time too.

Maybe your life is not the only one busy.
My life is extremely busy and this series used to be my escape. In the past when there was only one or two BoP changes, I could be sure my car was good to race on the very minimal and sometimes no practice time I had. Now changing the car basically every single race, not even a week before leaves me ZERO time for practice. This entire series has been a cluster between the constant changes and lobby hosts messing results up (and not even being man enough to admit fault and apologize). Its just not fun anymore.
SubaruWRX522
SubaruWRX522

TORA Race Number : 229
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 287
Location : Florida, USA
Registration date : 2017-03-12
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by Koenigsegg R on Wed 10 Jul 2019 - 20:25

Spa-Francorchamps Balance of Performance UDPATES - Almost all GT3s are adjusted


British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 HiRFIVRBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 F0Ubl2sBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Cs7jRnKBritish GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1164
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Reputation : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by Jan Filip S on Mon 22 Jul 2019 - 21:03

Can you check Jaguar build please? I have 774 PI, 587 HP however I am missing 2 LBS no clue where.
Jan Filip S
Jan Filip S

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 392
Location : Poznań, Poland
Registration date : 2016-04-24
Reputation : -4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by TX3 Topher on Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 2:19

Are these the correct builds for this weekend? I hope so
TX3 Topher
TX3 Topher

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 18
Location : Angier, North Carolina
Registration date : 2019-01-04
Reputation : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by SFM Darkzer on Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 3:34

TX3 Topher wrote:Are these the correct builds for this weekend? I hope so

Same as Spa.


The Darkzer Divebomb™️
British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 EeiIi55British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Xnio3s10
2019 TORA Vintage 12 Hours of Sebring - P6
2019 TORA Class 24 Hours of Daytona - P6 GTO
2018 RORA NASCAR - P2
2018 RORA MPC - P2, P1 Team
2018 OPPO Endurance Championship - P2
2018 TORA V8 Supercars US - P7, P5 Team
2018 TORA Trans Am US - P6, P2 Team
2018 TORA Spec Cup US (Audi TTS) - P2, P1 Team
2018 TORA British GT - P11, P3 Team
2018 RORA RRIPA - P1
2018 TORA NATCC - P13, P5 Team
2018 TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - P3
2018 RORA Le Mans Series VI - P1 PC
2018 TORA TASCAR - P3, P3 Team
2018 TORA ASCC - P3 Team
2018 RORA KTCC - P3
2017 RORA ARROW - P1
2017 RORA Le Mans Series V -  P3
2017 OPPO CTSC - P2
2016 RORA Le Mans Series IV -  P2 GT
SFM Darkzer
SFM Darkzer

TORA Race Number : 923
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 3086
Location : USA-GA
Registration date : 2016-10-15
Reputation : -10

View user profile https://www.reddit.com/user/Sindroome24

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by DrivenQ on Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 5:59

Cheers Dark, was about to ask myself.

Also, on the topic of constant BoP, I get that it's annoying for some, but we wouldn't need it if FM7 had better pre-balanced cars. Half of the stuff we'd need isn't in this game, yet was developed in some way by a game between 5-15 years old (or by Polyphony... of course).

So I get it, you're busy and all, but so is the BoP crew making sure no car gets overpowered. If it was so simple, it wouldn't take so long or be required so often. Nor would TORA have to dedicate time to doing it if the issue of possible backlash due to an unfair balancing system (or lack thereof) wasn't a thing in eSports. I'd rather the time crunching builds and tuning over getting destroyed by an overpowered opponent thanks to one car or another.

Besides, what does this place look like? Forza RC? (I'd say sorry for the shade, but I'm not XD)

DrivenQ

TORA Race Number : 34
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 5
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2019-02-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST - Page 3 Empty Re: British GT eSports Championship 2019 - CAR LIST

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum