Donations options

New to TORA

Go down

New to TORA Empty New to TORA

Post by It is Danny on Tue 27 Aug 2019 - 22:48

Hey guys, I’m Danny
I play on Xbox One, Forza 7
GT: It is Danny

Experience: I’ve been playing Forza for several years now, but less than one year owning a wheel. Have yet to race in leagues or compete online.

Outside interests: Design, Photography, Video Games and eSports.

I’m interested in learning about racing and joining the grassroots series. I’m fairly new to racing, but I’ve also been learning to drift for a little while now.

I’m struggling to find the different leagues!
If anyone could point me in the direction of a tier 3 league that uses street cars, I’d really appreciate it.

It is Danny

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

New to TORA Empty Re: New to TORA

Post by Ax4x Bayless 39 on Tue 27 Aug 2019 - 23:28

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f717-trans-am-2019

This series only has a couple of weeks left, but there will be another Thursday series soon to follow.
Ax4x Bayless 39
Ax4x Bayless 39

TORA Race Number : 39
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2019-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 on Wed 28 Aug 2019 - 2:18

Welcome!! Cool

New to TORA Y4AOm8B

New to TORA Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then New to TORA MMW7lPFNew to TORA Ugzq3mENew to TORA SyP3J7VNew to TORA ThRRsUxNew to TORA UDO8mUuNew to TORA DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 2020
Registration date : 2014-08-05

View user profile http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by It is Danny on Wed 28 Aug 2019 - 6:55

Ax4x Bayless 39 wrote:http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/f717-trans-am-2019

This series only has a couple of weeks left, but there will be another Thursday series soon to follow.

Thank you! I’ll definitely try to register for the next one!

EZT MAKO 6669 wrote:Welcome!!   Cool

Cool

It is Danny

Xbox 360 Xbox One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ax4x Bayless 39 on Wed 28 Aug 2019 - 14:17

You can register for this one and run the last couple of weeks. You can sign up at anytime during the series. There are 3 regional championships for the Thursday series. One runs on an Australian/Asian friendly time, one runs on an European friendly time, and the last runs an US friendly time slot. No matter your location or work/school schedule you should be able to find a time slot that will work for you. Even though I am in the US Eastern time zone I run the AU and EU time slots since I am working during the US slot.
Ax4x Bayless 39
Ax4x Bayless 39

TORA Race Number : 39
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2019-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by It is Danny on Thu 29 Aug 2019 - 3:12

Ax4x Bayless 39 wrote:You can register for this one and run the last couple of weeks.  You can sign up at anytime during the series.  There are 3 regional championships for the Thursday series.  One runs on an Australian/Asian friendly time, one runs on an European friendly time, and the last runs an US friendly time slot.  No matter your location or work/school schedule you should be able to find a time slot that will work for you.  Even though I am in the US Eastern time zone I run the AU and EU time slots since I am working during the US slot.

Thanks for all the information, it really helps a lot. I need to figure out which group makes the most sense for me, since I’m not home until 7pm PST On Thursdays

I should probably get back into racing shape before I join a series so I don’t mind waiting. I’ve been only playing casually and drifting for the past few months.

It is Danny

Xbox 360 Xbox One

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum