Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

TORA is looking for new Development Team members

Go down

TORA is looking for new Development Team members Empty TORA is looking for new Development Team members

TORA is looking for new Development Team members to bolster our development work. If you're interested, then please send a private message to either Ax4x Big Ben, SFM Darkzer or myself. Please state why you want to join the Dev Team, what you can contribute to the team and for how many hours a week you're available (average).

Keep in mind TORA is looking for the following competences (in random order):
- Must be able to communicate through Discord.
- Someone who is able to push each car to its limit.
- Someone who is able to make and share (basic) tunes which will help to push each car to its limit.
- Someone who doesn't let any team affiliation interfere with dev work.
- Someone who doesn't let any personal grudge against someone else interfere with dev work.
- Someone who doesn't share any dev team related content with someone outside of dev team. If you're caught doing so, you'll immediately be removed from the dev team and may be banned from TORA organized series' and events.
- Someone who can accept when his/her suggestions aren't shared by the majority or when his/her suggestions won't result in the suggested changes. (Your suggestions are always appreciated though Smile )
- Someone who puts in the dev team time as stated in his/her DM.

TORA is looking for new Development Team members HiRFIVRTORA is looking for new Development Team members F0Ubl2sTORA is looking for new Development Team members Cs7jRnKTORA is looking for new Development Team members R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1129
Registration date : 2011-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down