I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram

Hi All! - Masteriez

Go down

Hi All! - Masteriez Empty Hi All! - Masteriez

Post by Masteriez on Wed 18 Sep 2019 - 11:16

Hi Folks im new to TORA however quite familiar with Forza Motorsport and other racing platforms.

Gamertag - Masteriez
Age - 25 years old
Country - UK (England)

In the past I used to play a lot (mainly FM3 and FM4) however haven't been active due to other responsibilities.

Previously I was known as V12 PuRe EnerGy during the time I was most active. We used to hot lap pretty much everything and were pretty competitive in doing so - most of the team is no longer active at present.

I was looking to get back into the scene - would be a good start to find a decent group to hang out/ hot lap/ race with.

Feel free to add me up (gametag mentioned above^).

Thanks for taking the time to read!  Very Happy

Muzz

Masteriez

TORA Race Number : 15
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2019-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi All! - Masteriez Empty Re: Hi All! - Masteriez

Post by EZT MAKO 6669 on Wed 18 Sep 2019 - 15:20

Welcome!! Cool Just would like to point out though, your forum name and GT should be the same.

Hi All! - Masteriez Y4AOm8B

Hi All! - Masteriez Y4movPdIlYxvVboZf8g041PCZfF5YuW2Z9nt8ICgoFosZInf4wyO2gspu6tP18cB9E8t-2yOsFPNGkOCk_8qyidyYR0ZLrsIfcBx__TQXuvskFfKHVi_If9EjyY2DkuSzDtMiehy9fURm60uWboMdNetJNLCClH3ixM0_dciwgGiLz6Uev8fTipBuZNVqdIYp_9g5PUBHMB4kXfjQXzxhRcdg?width=280&height=45&cropmode=none
EZT Motorsport: P r i d e | H o n o r | I n t e g r i t y - Not just a team, but a way of life![/url]

----------> insert ribbons here

ok then Hi All! - Masteriez MMW7lPFHi All! - Masteriez Ugzq3mEHi All! - Masteriez SyP3J7VHi All! - Masteriez ThRRsUxHi All! - Masteriez UDO8mUuHi All! - Masteriez DG54pTI Smile
EZT MAKO 6669
EZT MAKO 6669

TORA Race Number : 163
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 2064
Registration date : 2014-08-05

View user profile http://www.eztmotorsport.net/forum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum