I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram
Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

Seat Supercup 27th June @ 20:00 BST @ Catalunya National (Forza Motorsport 3)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Seat Supercup 27th June @ 20:00 BST @ Catalunya National (Forza Motorsport 3)

Post by CQR PHIL on Mon 27 Jun 2011 - 23:27

Brilliant races tonight, really enjoyed it.

Nice to see CQR dominate in the a lobby in our first event too lol

If anyone wants to watch the replays of all 3 races they are on my storefront Smile
CQR PHIL

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-11-23

View user profile http://www.cqrclub.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Seat Supercup 27th June @ 20:00 BST @ Catalunya National (Forza Motorsport 3)

Post by CQR Aero on Tue 28 Jun 2011 - 0:10

W0Z WILD wrote:well that wasnt the best start i did qually sat waiting for invite and nothing .

Oh man! Sorry I believe that is my fault - got you in at the last minute for qualy but didn't add you to the Live Timing board, and somehow didn't add you when recording the qualy times. My sincere apologies for being a total div! Sad

CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6083
Registration date : 2009-06-22

View user profile http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 28 Jun 2011 - 12:54

xI PHIL LFC Ix wrote:Brilliant races tonight, really enjoyed it.

If anyone wants to watch the replays of all 3 races they are on my storefront Smile

Agreed, race 3 especially was a corker, battling right to the last lap Very Happy

Just wanted to say thankyou to the organisers for arranging this, I think we all enjoyed taking part!

Back to top Go down

Post by W0Z WILD on Tue 28 Jun 2011 - 15:14

Chris wrote:
W0Z WILD wrote:well that wasnt the best start i did qually sat waiting for invite and nothing .

Oh man! Sorry I believe that is my fault - got you in at the last minute for qualy but didn't add you to the Live Timing board, and somehow didn't add you when recording the qualy times. My sincere apologies for being a total div! Sad
no worries shat hippens and to those who say its boring eeeyyyyy!!! they're top races them seats round cat nat all about keeping the momentum up.anywho i'm up for future races i'm in a touring car tournament at the mo so the stock tunes and builds are ideal but i reckon i can squeeze in another tourny i shall have a look around and see what leaps out any recomendations?

W0Z WILD

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-06-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CQR Aero on Tue 28 Jun 2011 - 18:05

W0Z WILD wrote:...any recomendations?

Summer GT - it's insanely close, and over 40 drivers!

CQR Aero

TORA Race Number : 80
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 6083
Registration date : 2009-06-22

View user profile http://www.chrissiddallmusic.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top