Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

MSA TORA GT Championship Season 9 - Winning Prize Announced

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MSA TORA GT Championship Season 9 - Winning Prize Announced

Photobucket

We are proud to announce today that GT Omega Racing continue to sponsor the TORA GT into Season 9!

This season we don't have a discount to give away to the winner, but we have a full race rig to give away instead! That's right, the overall winner of Season 9 of the TORA GTs will be walking away with their own simulation cockpit courtesy of GT Omega Racing. This prize is currently on offer to all competitors worldwide, however if the winner of the championship resides outwith the UK and EU zones then we will discuss shipping details when the time comes.

The GT Omega Racing Simulator is the ultimate racing simulation cockpit. Designed to simulate real racing ergonomics and offers comfort. Comes with a professional full size racing seat in red and black high quality synthetic leather. Ideal for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. With capabilities for a 5.1 surround sound system and monitor installed on the simulator, to simulate the ultimate virtual racing experience.

TORA has personally used the GT Omega Racing rig at various points throughout the last year and we can all attest to just how high quality and how well build the kit was. It has more features and is cheaper than most of the sim racing rigs on the market today. We would highly recommend it, so much so that we want you guys to experience it for yourselves!

With this new announcment also comes new logos for the TORA GT cars. Check out the other thread for more details on the mandatory logos required in the TORA GT Season 9.

http://forums.theonlineracingassociation.com/t7552-tora-gt-s9-liveries-and-vinyls

twitch.tv/Biggsy
Biggsy tv

TORA Race Number : 441
PC Xbox One

Number of posts : 7494
Registration date : 2009-05-23

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/Biggsy

Back to top Go down