Sponsors & Affiliates
TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

GG To the guy's at Eurogamer!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GG To the guy's at Eurogamer!

Post by Gamersunited22 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:35 am

Hi all, met some of the nice guys at Eurogamer. 5 day's later and I'm spending the last of my pennies on a new racing wheel ^^ and thought I'd drop by here, out of question do you guys play any PC titles? Very Happy

Gamersunited22

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GG To the guy's at Eurogamer!

Post by BG Beanz on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:40 am

Hello and welcome, a good way to spend your last pennies if you ask me! lol!

Yes there are a few PC gamers on here, i'm sure they'll rear their heads and give you a shout.
BG Beanz

TORA Race Number : 57
Xbox One Xbox 360

Number of posts : 2661
Registration date : 2012-02-22

View user profile http://britishgamers.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Richy59 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:43 am

I spoke to many people at Eurogamer, hopefully it was a good chat as you have now come over here! Razz

I play a variety of sims on PC when I have a chance, CARS just now is the focus although I keep wanting to get back into iRacing I just need to know I'll be able to play it Razz

GG man, GG.

Richy59

TORA Race Number : 20
Xbox One Playstation 4

Number of posts : 13792
Registration date : 2008-08-19

View user profile http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamersunited22 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Yea I spent my last pennies on the Logitech G27 and the pedal mod springs and the steering wheel mod to use a bigger wheel Smile. And hopefully stealing a bucket seat of my friend for £40 so can build some sort of racing sim setup for pretty cheap. And possibly get 2 more 3d monitors and run them in 3d vision.

Yea, I can't remember the guy we spoke to. He had a gumball jacket on aha ^^.

I've been looking at LFS, never looked at iRacing though that looks incredibly interesting. Think it's going to take me a while to get used to driving with a wheel to be honest, might just buy an xbox for forza Very Happy

Gamersunited22

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Whos TabmaN on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:32 am

Gamersunited22 wrote:Yea I spent my last pennies on the Logitech G27 and the pedal mod springs and the steering wheel mod to use a bigger wheel Smile. And hopefully stealing a bucket seat of my friend for £40 so can build some sort of racing sim setup for pretty cheap. And possibly get 2 more 3d monitors and run them in 3d vision.

Yea, I can't remember the guy we spoke to. He had a gumball jacket on aha ^^.

I've been looking at LFS, never looked at iRacing though that looks incredibly interesting. Think it's going to take me a while to get used to driving with a wheel to be honest, might just buy an xbox for forza Very Happy

In my mind, Iracing tops everything. You really can't beat it when it comes to a true sim. When I have the money(and time) to get into it, I will. And most likely, that will be the only racing game I play for a while. However, forza 4 is a great game. Also, if you're looking into PC sims, I would take a look at rfatcor and rfactor 2, as well as project CARS.
Whos TabmaN

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top