I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram

[Ax4x] Allied Forces

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Empty [Ax4x] Allied Forces

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Ax4x_s10

Allied Forces began in April of 2013 as a ragtag crew of independents, but have grown into a tight knit clan of TORA racers and public lobby regulars. We race primarily here on TORA, but also compete at VM, FLMS, XPLR, SORA and are open to racing anywhere in the wide world of Forza, and plans are in place for some Club Racing on the Ax4x homesite.

Our main objectives are Honor, Integrity, Teamwork, Sportsmanship, Fair Play, and most of all Fun. Wins are great, but we aren't a "win at all costs" clan.

You don't have to be fast to join, but sportsmanship is a must.

Last edited by Flyin Mikey J on Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 17:43; edited 3 times in total

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 UeiqCzD[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 FoUH4rW[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 5STyMJu[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 98GI6kE[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 LFjkPaY[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 F23C856[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Egu8Md3[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 SVVEYhS[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 FU7yRaH[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 HibnaXd[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Z62Bf3h[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 8HZdsbp[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 CvJJeVN[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 ExnkMZo[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 K7F4OMq[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 F7nZLyJ[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 8RlA1LW
http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13624
Registration date : 2012-04-20

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

[Ax4x] Allied Forces :: Comments

FranchittiFan

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:28 by FranchittiFan

could have won!!!! The rate Mark and myself was catching, soooo gutted a tapped him round Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad 

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:32 by LastNewtStandin

I was having a great race sitting 3rd at the end of race 1 and still there in race 2.

Hit a car i was lapping who I think was lifting of the gas to let me through, Wish i took the gap instead of waiting to try make the pass on the straight.
Closing speed was insane and i smashed us up pretty bad. Got back up to 6th

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Kane

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:40 by Ax4x Kane

Looks like a bittersweet weekend for the Allied Forces team.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Sat 6 Jul 2013 - 23:43 by Ax4x Bandit

Finished 6th in the second segment.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 0:06 by Ax4x Mikey J

Kilroy8 wrote:Looks like a bittersweet weekend for the Allied Forces team.

I dunno... three race wins in two days is a GREAT weekend. Maybe another check in the win column could come in the ISCC tomorrow. Cool 

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 0:11 by paul299

Congratulations to ProfMadFatStaxx on the DTM win and sounds like we had some other solid results from the last two days despite a few set backs.

Back to top Go down

ProfMadFatStaxx

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 1:01 by ProfMadFatStaxx

good luck tomorrow to those in the ISCC race

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 18:55 by Ax4x Mikey J

Allied Forces now has an Australian representative as our old friend XB6 Broomzke has joined the Ax4x team Cheers 

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:23 by LastNewtStandin

Nice one Broomzke Smile

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:26 by Ax4x Mikey J

Newt, you know you would be a welcome add to the team too Wink 

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:31 by paul299

Hello and welcome Broomzke!! Glad to have you on board.Hello 

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:32 by Ax4x Bandit

Ran a 1:56.809 in ISCC LMPC qualifying at Sebring, but I had pace for a 56.5.

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:35 by paul299

I did 2:05.9 in GTE but did 05.6 20 minutes earlier in practice. I suppose it doesn't matter what time you qualify you'll always think you could do better, I always do.
At least we've got 2 hours of racing and that's what really counts. Cool

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:55 by LastNewtStandin

Mikey, I got a team of close mates otherwise I likely would.

We been mates since FM2 and a couple I work with etc

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Sun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:59 by S1lentRaven.

I neec help with the gt and my technique really sucked at sebring tonight! Was even passed lapped by paul Sad

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:07 by Ax4x Mikey J

I'd like to see you get some practice in w/Karma... but I'll jump in and get some laps with you too.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:15 by Ax4x Bandit

11th in class and 31st overall. I would say it was a good day. Smile 

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:30 by Ax4x Mikey J

Nice job Cool

Just saw VAMR Wilson and paul299 both finished in P8. Chaddy in LMP1 and Paul in GTE Cheers 

Back to top Go down

ProfMadFatStaxx

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 3:57 by ProfMadFatStaxx

Good work boys!

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 9:14 by paul299

Thanks guys!!

Great job Bandit, I was in the same lobby as Chaddy and he looked like he was having a great drive and 8th in class proved it!!

It's been a fantastic weekend overall for Allied Forces with some great results in all the series we've entered.

Back to top Go down

FranchittiFan

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 12:04 by FranchittiFan

Well it was a very interesting race in our lobby. on the second lap into turn one I hit my clutch pedal instead of my brake pedal and spun big time as my clutch pedal is my handbrake! How I kept it out the wall I do not know, but fell way behind the LMP1 & LMPC guys. spent the whole race playing catch up and ended up 2nd in lobby due to my team mates incident.

To drive a LMP1 with no TCS and a wheel was crazy good fun but annoying at times, I shall keep at it and hopefully get a few top 3's later in the season.

Paul huge shout out to ya for not turning into me at the hairpin when I locked up massively trying to catch Chris. I pulled as far as I could over the grass and I didnt want to T bone ya!

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Mon 8 Jul 2013 - 15:18 by paul299

No worries, I saw you'd locked up and tried to make sure I gave you enough room to recover.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 17:20 by Ax4x Mikey J

S1lentRaven. wrote:I neec help with the gt and my technique really sucked at sebring tonight! Was even passed lapped by paul Sad

You actually finished in the upper teens, right about mid-pack in class... not a bad start at all. I am sure with more practice that you will get the hang of it. It seems that Paul was just flying out there, so him lapping you is not catastrophic by any means.

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Tue 9 Jul 2013 - 21:49 by S1lentRaven.

Flyin Mikey J wrote:
S1lentRaven. wrote:I neec help with the gt and my technique really sucked at sebring tonight! Was even passed lapped by paul Sad

You actually finished in the upper teens, right about mid-pack in class... not a bad start at all. I am sure with more practice that you will get the hang of it. It seems that Paul was just flying out there, so him lapping you is not catastrophic by any means.

Thats not to bad then seeing as its not my best track Very Happy 

Kilroy iv havex a little play with the designs on the mclaren if your interested?

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Getpho11[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 5 Getpho12

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:57 by Ax4x Bandit

4th in points in Spec Cup. Highest placing Allied Forces driver in that series. Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum