TORA ShirtRLM_10_main_logoMSA_full
Donations
Donations options

[Ax4x] Allied Forces

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Empty [Ax4x] Allied Forces

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Ax4x_s10

Allied Forces began in April of 2013 as a ragtag crew of independents, but have grown into a tight knit clan of TORA racers and public lobby regulars. We race primarily here on TORA, but also compete at VM, FLMS, XPLR, SORA and are open to racing anywhere in the wide world of Forza, and plans are in place for some Club Racing on the Ax4x homesite.

Our main objectives are Honor, Integrity, Teamwork, Sportsmanship, Fair Play, and most of all Fun. Wins are great, but we aren't a "win at all costs" clan.

You don't have to be fast to join, but sportsmanship is a must.

Last edited by Flyin Mikey J on Sat 19 Apr 2014 - 17:43; edited 3 times in total

[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 UeiqCzD[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 FoUH4rW[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 5STyMJu[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 98GI6kE[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 LFjkPaY[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 F23C856[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Egu8Md3[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 SVVEYhS[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 FU7yRaH[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 HibnaXd[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Z62Bf3h[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 8HZdsbp[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 CvJJeVN[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 ExnkMZo[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 K7F4OMq[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 F7nZLyJ[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 8RlA1LW
http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/
1st 2012 MMTCC Sedan Championship 2016 VTCC TC250 US Championship
Ax4x Mikey J
Ax4x Mikey J

TORA Race Number : 18
Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 13602
Registration date : 2012-04-20

View user profile http://ax4x.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

[Ax4x] Allied Forces :: Comments

paul299

Post on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:04 by paul299

I had My first ever A lobby start on TORA, qualified 9th in the Spec Cup. Unfortunately I had an horrendous start in race 1 and locked the brakes into turn 1 and rear ended Bandit, apologies for that again. Embarassed 
I did better in 2nd race and took 2 places to finish 9th.

Congratulations on being 4th in the championship. I'm hoping to finish in the top 10 but I think my A lobby qualifying was a bit of a fluke though, not sure if I'll be able to repeat it.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:10 by Ax4x Bandit

paul299 wrote:I had My first ever A lobby start on TORA, qualified 9th in the Spec Cup. Unfortunately I had an horrendous start in race 1 and locked the brakes into turn 1 and rear ended Bandit, apologies for that again. Embarassed 
I did better in 2nd race and took 2 places to finish 9th.

Congratulations on being 4th in the championship. I'm hoping to finish in the top 10 but I think my A lobby qualifying was a bit of a fluke though, not sure if I'll be able to repeat it.

I don't see why you should think it's a fluke. I thought the same thing at Road Atlanta, and then I got it again at Sebring. Now I'm confident that I can continue with being in A Lobby for Silverstone, Nurburgring, and the surprise round if the competition stays the same.

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:20 by S1lentRaven.

Yeah congrats bandit we had some vood close racing tonight and hopefully all three of us make it into A lobby again Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Wed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:28 by paul299

Bandit1097 wrote:I don't see why you should think it's a fluke.  I thought the same thing at Road Atlanta, and then I got it again at Sebring.  Now I'm confident that I can continue with being in A Lobby for Silverstone, Nurburgring, and the surprise round if the competition stays the same.
I hope it's not a fluke, but there were a couple of drivers that didn't race tonight that are usually in A lobby. Now that I've done it though I know I'm capable so I hope to qualify in A lobby more often.

It would be great if we can get 3 or more of us in A lobby every week, and keep 3 of us in the top 10 overall standings.

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 22:43 by S1lentRaven.

Hey guys any ideas on what liverys and any good tunes for the mclaren cup?

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 22:51 by Ax4x Bandit

S1lentRaven. wrote:Hey guys any ideas on what liverys and any good tunes for the mclaren cup?

No tuning.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 23:37 by Ax4x Mikey J

I thought the Ax4x Maclarens were already painted a page or two ago scratch 

Back to top Go down

paul299

Post on Thu 11 Jul 2013 - 23:46 by paul299

S1lentRaven. wrote:Hey guys any ideas on what liverys and any good tunes for the mclaren cup?
I'll send you the livery tomorrow, it's this one:[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Fm4_fo12

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 0:46 by S1lentRaven.

I better get some serious practice In then as im only running 1.55s at the minute
Cheers paul Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

KilroyK95

Post on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 11:15 by KilroyK95

I was on a 1:52.4 before realising I was using a GT S9 Spec car. At its stock build I'm running 1:53s, and the odd 1:52.9, quite glad I've only lost half a second.

EDIT: Make sure that the BG URL is on the front bumper instead of GT Omega Racing.

Back to top Go down

FranchittiFan

Post on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 12:46 by FranchittiFan

Could I get my new Macca paint please?

Final race of SEATs tonight, hoping for another top 3 result!

Back to top Go down

v Hurricane v

Post on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 16:04 by v Hurricane v

Wilson, do you have a good tune for that race? Mine sucks.

Back to top Go down

FranchittiFan

Post on Fri 12 Jul 2013 - 21:26 by FranchittiFan

2nd lads! Got robbed of a chance of the win by a back maker not knowing what blue flags are Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 20:51 by S1lentRaven.

Hi guys im running in tascar tascar tonight and need some help tuneing the ford fusion if any one can help that would be great also I need the up dates logos for the side of the car cheers guys

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sat 13 Jul 2013 - 23:49 by Ax4x Mikey J

Sorry I didn't get the message earlier. I revised the Ford tune last night as there were oval-to-road course adjustments I forgot initially.

Hope that someone was able to help.

Back to top Go down

LastNewtStandin

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 0:23 by LastNewtStandin

Bad night for Allied east tonight, Hurri and Dewey tied up in the real world.
I made 13th in A lobby but the lobby split on Lap 4 and that was that :/

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 0:26 by Ax4x Mikey J

My team had Bandit1097 carrying the load as ProfMadFatStaxx didn't make it, and Red Dirt Bandit just signed on to the team a few minutes ago.

Like I told RDB, its a long season. Cheers 

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 1:46 by Ax4x Bandit

DTM was better for Allied Forces, but no better than last week. Staxx finished 4th and I finished dead last in 8th. Staxx still leads the points by one over BG Smithy and Allied Forces is three points ahead TEIN Racing in the Team's Championship.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Mikey J

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 3:51 by Ax4x Mikey J

Looks like I am racing two DTM oval races this week... Tuesday night at Indy with SORA, and subbing for LMR Deftone at Sedona on Saturday.

Back to top Go down

Ax4x Bandit

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 5:59 by Ax4x Bandit

Flyin Mikey J wrote:Looks like I am racing two DTM oval races this week... Tuesday night at Indy with SORA, and subbing for LMR Deftone at Sedona on Saturday.

It looks as though you're going to be doing all of the oval races for Deftone. Razz 

Back to top Go down

FranchittiFan

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 15:18 by FranchittiFan

Has the McLaren paints been sent out?

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 16:06 by S1lentRaven.

Does anyone want to enter the mini cup with me? Or would you like team up wilson?

Back to top Go down

FranchittiFan

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 16:08 by FranchittiFan

ill team up with you mate just update my entry Wink 

Back to top Go down

KilroyK95

Post on Sun 14 Jul 2013 - 17:51 by KilroyK95

paul299 wrote:
[Ax4x] Allied Forces - Page 6 Fm4_fo12

Paul, Raven & myself will be running the above livery. If the other team wish to run the same then let me know. I thought that someone from that team may have sorted something out Exclamation 

Back to top Go down

S1lentRaven.

Post on Mon 15 Jul 2013 - 1:15 by S1lentRaven.

VAMR Wilson wrote:ill team up with you mate just update my entry Wink 

Did you want to do it under UK or scotland? Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum