Log in

I forgot my password

Facebook
Instagram

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by SSR Boberts on Sat 16 May 2020 - 21:54

Changes from car choice downwards

SSR Boberts

TORA Race Number : 673
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 13
Location : Askam-in-Furness, England
Registration date : 2018-03-28
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by AMS B3astShadow on Sat 16 May 2020 - 21:56

Team Entry Template -
Team Name: AMS lime
Team Number: 77
Driver 1 Gamertag: AMS B3astShadow
Driver 2 Gamertag: AMS Tiqoo
Driver 3 Gamertag: AMS Murks
Driver 4 Gamertag: Delete lv||
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Driver 6 Gamertag:
1st Car Choice: Aston Martin gt3
2nd Car Choice: ferrari

AMS B3astShadow

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2019-03-25
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by xebot360 on Sat 16 May 2020 - 21:57

xebot360 wrote:Team Name: Team LCR Green
Team Number: 79
Driver 1 Gamertag: LCR Bwumsen
Driver 2 Gamertag: LCR Ben
Driver 3 Gamertag: TOR PePsii
Driver 4 Gamertag: EthanPeatie
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Car Choice:
1 - Porsche 911
2- BMW M8

Main Sponsor: Rogue Energy
Updates in bold

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 828
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by xebot360 on Sat 16 May 2020 - 21:58

xebot360 wrote:
xebot360 wrote:Team Name: Team LCR Green
Team Number: 79
Driver 1 Gamertag: LCR Bwumsen
Driver 2 Gamertag: LCR Ben
Driver 3 Gamertag: TOR PePsii
Driver 4 Gamertag: EthanPeatie
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Car Choice:
1 - BMW M8
2 - Porsche 911

Main Sponsor: Rogue Energy
Updates in bold

Got the car choice the wrong way round (apologies)

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 828
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by sF Brandy on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:02

[quote="xebot360"]Team Name: Team LCR Audi
Team Number: 22
Driver 1 Gamertag: sF Brandy
Driver 2 Gamertag: Jorc94
Driver 3 Gamertag:Amazed oT
Driver 4 Gamertag:
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Driver 6 Gamertag:
1st Car Choice: Audi LMP
2nd Car Choice: Porsche LMP

Amazed now has a licence - Update

sF Brandy

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2019-11-05
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by AMS Kustom Dipz on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:03

AMS Diggles wrote:Team Entry Template -
Team Name: Supernova Endurance Racing Team
Team Number: 777
Driver 1 Gamertag: AMS Diggles
Driver 2 Gamertag: FRA Dylan
Driver 3 Gamertag: Adrian VIII
Driver 4 Gamertag: cWhxte
Driver 5 Gamertag: Silv3rSurf3r
Driver 6 Gamertag: AMS Ross
1st Car Choice: Porsche
2nd Car Choice: BMW
AMS Kustom Dipz
AMS Kustom Dipz

TORA Race Number : 283
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2017-03-29
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by PXM Twizt3d on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:05

PXM Twizt3d wrote:Team Name: Phoenix Motorsport Proto
Team Number: 33
Driver 1 Gamertag:PXM Twizt3d
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Bullet
Driver 3 Gamertag:P1eased0nteatme
Driver 4 Gamertag:ArcticWolf2418
Driver 5 Gamertag:VNT Rosenqvist
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:Audi R18
2nd Car Choice:Porsche 919
Team Name:Phoenix Motorsport GTLM

Team Number: 66
Driver 1 Gamertag:DokkiChan#2483
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Habu
Driver 3 Gamertag:xEnragedBarneyx
Driver 4 Gamertag:xSMD Nitrousx (Finally Has His License)
Driver 5 Gamertag:TBA
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:BMW M8
2nd Car Choice:TBA

PXM Twizt3d

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2018-01-03
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by sF Brandy on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:07

[quote="sF Brandy"][quote="xebot360"]Team Name: Team LCR Audi
Team Number: 92
Driver 1 Gamertag: sF Brandy
Driver 2 Gamertag: Jorc94
Driver 3 Gamertag:Amazed oT
Driver 4 Gamertag:
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Driver 6 Gamertag:
1st Car Choice: Audi LMP
2nd Car Choice: Porsche LMP

Updated Team Number

sF Brandy

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2019-11-05
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by AMS Kustom Dipz on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:08

AMS B3astShadow wrote:Team Entry Template -
Team Name: AMS lime
Team Number: 20
Driver 1 Gamertag: AMS B3astShadow
Driver 2 Gamertag: AMS Tiqoo
Driver 3 Gamertag: AMS Murks
Driver 4 Gamertag: Delete lv||
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Driver 6 Gamertag:
1st Car Choice: Aston Martin gt3
2nd Car Choice: ferrari
AMS Kustom Dipz
AMS Kustom Dipz

TORA Race Number : 283
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 282
Registration date : 2017-03-29
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by RSF1 Brundle on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:09

[quote="RSF1 Brundle"][quote="RSF1 Brundle"]Team name : RSF1 Racing Alpha
Driver 1 gamertag : RSF1 Brundle
Driver 2 gamertag: Lukey 1210
Driver 3 gamertag : stidjn
Driver 4 gamertag: RSF1 Shaine0407
Driver 5 gamertag : skunkburner93
Driver 6 gamertag: ZombieHead304

Car choice : Ferrari 458
Reserve car choice : bmw m8
Car number : 42

Team name : RSF1 Racing omega
Driver 1 gamertag: xxxbeastproxx
Driver 2 gamertag: RSF1 Raikkonen
Driver 3 gamertag: MeistaSoda
Driver 4 gamertag: Wor Peanut 07
Driver 5 gamertag : dangerousdan212
Driver 6 gamertag: LR BLAZER GUNS

Car choice: ford gt
Reserve car choice: Ferrari 458
Car number: 43

Changed names so they should have licenses now

RSF1 Brundle

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2020-01-28
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by PXM Twizt3d on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:10

PXM Twizt3d wrote:
PXM Twizt3d wrote:Team Name: Phoenix Motorsport Proto
Team Number: 33
Driver 1 Gamertag:PXM Twizt3d
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Bullet
Driver 3 Gamertag:P1eased0nteatme
Driver 4 Gamertag:ArcticWolf2418
Driver 5 Gamertag:VNT Rosenqvist
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:Audi R18
2nd Car Choice:Porsche 919
Team Name:Phoenix Motorsport GTLM

Team Number: 66
Driver 1 Gamertag:DokkiChan#2483
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Habu
Driver 3 Gamertag:xEnragedBarneyx
Driver 4 Gamertag:xSMD Nitrousx (Finally Has His License)
Driver 5 Gamertag:TBA
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:BMW M8
2nd Car Choice:Porsche

Added Backup Car

PXM Twizt3d

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2018-01-03
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Koenigsegg R on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:10

UPDATED


TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 HiRFIVRTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 F0Ubl2sTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Cs7jRnKTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1880
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Reputation : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by RSF1 Brundle on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:11

RSF1 Brundle wrote:
RSF1 Brundle wrote:
RSF1 Brundle wrote:Team name : RSF1 Racing Alpha
Driver 1 gamertag : RSF1 Brundle
Driver 2 gamertag: Lukey 1210
Driver 3 gamertag : stidjn
Driver 4 gamertag: RSF1 Shaine0407
Driver 5 gamertag : skunkburner93
Driver 6 gamertag: ZombieHead304

Car choice : Ferrari 458
Reserve car choice : bmw m8
Car number : 42

Team name : RSF1 Racing omega
Driver 1 gamertag: xxxbeastproxx
Driver 2 gamertag: RSF1 Raikkonen
Driver 3 gamertag: MeistaSoda
Driver 4 gamertag: Wor Peanut 07
Driver 5 gamertag : dangerousdan212
Driver 6 gamertag: LR BLAZER GUNS

Car choice: ford gt
Reserve car choice: Ferrari 458
Car number: 43

Changed names so they should have licenses now

RSF1 Brundle

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2020-01-28
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by xebot360 on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:12

[quote="xebot360"][quote="xebot360"][quote="xebot360"]Team Name: Team LCR Green
Team Number: 90
Driver 1 Gamertag: LCR Bwumsen
Driver 2 Gamertag: LCR Ben
Driver 3 Gamertag: TOR PePsii
Driver 4 Gamertag: EthanPeatie
Driver 5 Gamertag:
Car Choice:
1 - BMW M8
2 - Porsche 911  
Main Sponsor: Rogue Energy
Updates in bold

xebot360

TORA Race Number : 50
Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 828
Registration date : 2014-03-10
Reputation : 9

View user profile https://facebook.com/FMRMotorsport

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by sF Brandy on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:13

Team Name: Team LCR Green
Team Number: 81
Driver 1 Gamertag: LCR Bwumsen
Driver 2 Gamertag: LCR Ben
Driver 3 Gamertag: TOR PePsii
Driver 4 Gamertag: EthanPeatie
Driver 5 Gamertag: LCR HAYDEN
Car Choice:
1 - BMW M8
2 - Porsche 911
Main Sponsor: Rogue Energy
Updates in bold

sF Brandy

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2019-11-05
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by PXM Twizt3d on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:14

PXM Twizt3d wrote:
PXM Twizt3d wrote:
PXM Twizt3d wrote:Team Name: Phoenix Motorsport Proto
Team Number: 33
Driver 1 Gamertag:PXM Twizt3d
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Bullet
Driver 3 Gamertag:P1eased0nteatme
Driver 4 Gamertag:ArcticWolf2418
Driver 5 Gamertag:VNT Rosenqvist
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:Audi R18
2nd Car Choice:Porsche 919

Team Name:Phoenix Motorsport GTLM
Team Number: 420
Driver 1 Gamertag:DokkiChan#2483
Driver 2 Gamertag:PXM Habu
Driver 3 Gamertag:xEnragedBarneyx
Driver 4 Gamertag:xSMD Nitrousx
Driver 5 Gamertag:TBA
Driver 6 Gamertag:TBA
1st Car Choice:BMW M8
2nd Car Choice:Porsche

Number Change

PXM Twizt3d

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2018-01-03
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by kerek2002 on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:14

Team Name: Glassby Gaming Motorsports
Team Number: 04
Driver 1 Gamertag: kerek2002
Driver 2 Gamertag: Unix5890
Driver 3 Gamertag: NBTATO
Driver 4 Gamertag: That guy venoms
Driver 5 Gamertag: Blackgh0st524
Driver 6 Gamertag: BroadKitten9232
1st Car Choice: BMW
2nd Car Choice: Aston

kerek2002

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2020-05-04
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by sF Brandy on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:19

sF Brandy wrote:Team Name: Team LCR Green
Team Number: 81
Driver 1 Gamertag: LCR Bwumsen
Driver 2 Gamertag: LCR Ben
Driver 3 Gamertag: TOR PePsii
Driver 4 Gamertag: EthanPeatie
Driver 5 Gamertag: LCR HAYDEN
Car Choice:
1 - BMW M8
2 - Porsche 911
Main Sponsor: Rogue Energy
Updates in bold

Sorry for the confusion with numbers, Team LCR Green is 81 not 90.

sF Brandy

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2019-11-05
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by DDM zrolizac on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:25

UPDATED


DareDevil Motorsport

Formerly:
SFM Varus - Swordfish Motorsport
dat iKingFeces - Fourth Row Motorports (FRM or 4RM)
DDM zrolizac
DDM zrolizac

Xbox One PC

Number of posts : 80
Location : Indianapolis
Registration date : 2018-06-25
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Sunshine IG on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:26

Team Name: Inertia Garage Mango
Team Number: 53
Driver 1 Gamertag: Hillbilly IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Grizzly IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Jack Coffey
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Ford GT

Team Name: Inertia Garage Kiwi
Team Number: 63
Driver 1 Gamertag: Unleash IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Odafe IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Alto IG
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR

Sunshine IG

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-06-10
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Sunshine IG on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:31

Team Name: Inertia Garage Coconut
Team Number: 73
Driver 1 Gamertag: Blaus IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Moose IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Awrexas IG
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: Porsche 919
2nd Car Choice: Audi R18

Team Name: Inertia Garage Pineapple
Team Number: 78
Driver 1 Gamertag: Trance IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Sunshine IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Naux IG
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: Ford GT
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR

Sunshine IG

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-06-10
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Delete LVII on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:33

Why is it saying my license can't be found on the registration doc? Can someone ensure my tag has been entered correctly? Should just be Delete LVII

Delete LVII

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2018-12-03
Reputation : -1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by CTrxlled on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:37

Team Name: Vanarama NL
Team Number: 58
Driver GT 1: CTrxlled
Driver GT 2: Xbox Nut Head
Driver GT 3: Jolllyy
Driver GT 4: SF Pred
Driver GT 5: Kingsley2125
Driver GT 6: scar III

1st car choice: Chevrolet GT
2nd car choice: Ford GT

CTrxlled

Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2019-06-15
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Sunshine IG on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:37

Sunshine IG wrote:Team Name: Inertia Garage Mango
Team Number: 53
Driver 1 Gamertag: Hillbilly IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Grizzly IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Jack Coffey
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR

Team Name: Inertia Garage Kiwi
Team Number: 63
Driver 1 Gamertag: Unleash IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Odafe IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Alto IG
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR

Sunshine IG

Xbox 360 Xbox One

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2019-06-10
Reputation : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Koenigsegg R on Sat 16 May 2020 - 22:41

Sunshine IG wrote:
Sunshine IG wrote:Team Name: Inertia Garage Mango
Team Number: 53
Driver 1 Gamertag: Hillbilly IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Grizzly IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Jack Coffey
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR

Team Name: Inertia Garage Kiwi
Team Number: 63
Driver 1 Gamertag: Unleash IG
Driver 2 Gamertag: Odafe IG
Driver 3 Gamertag: Alto IG
Driver 4 Gamertag: tba
Driver 5 Gamertag: tba
Driver 6 Gamertag: tba
1st Car Choice: BMW M8
2nd Car Choice: Porsche RSR
#53 is not available and two other IG entries are already in the Porsche RSR


TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 HiRFIVRTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 F0Ubl2sTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Cs7jRnKTORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 R2kIRBg
Koenigsegg R
Koenigsegg R

TORA Race Number : 117
Xbox One Xbox One

Number of posts : 1880
Location : Amsterdam
Registration date : 2011-07-21
Reputation : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List - Page 6 Empty Re: TORA 24 Hours of Le Mans - Registration & Entry List

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum